xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dr.a.sultan

A Bloody Day For Usa Troops In Iraq

no9t9

I'm not so sure anyone here supports the war. I do not support it for sure. It has brought more harm than good and is against another country and its citizens and not terrorist.

220935[/snapback]

before the war started, there was a big chunk of people in america who supported it. If no one supported the war, congress would not have allowed it to happen. There are TONS of people who supported the war back then and there are STILL people who support it still. They still think it "was the right thing to do."

On a side note, something i find interesting, is that muslim, christian (and even jewish), are all Abrahamic religions. They are all from the same roots. Though they differ on which is the "true book". So, muslims and christrians should get along! :(

The reason they don't get along is because both Muslims and Christians have a firm belief that they are correct and everyone else is wrong, and everyone who doesn't see eye-to-eye with their beliefs is evil and will burn forever in Hell. The reason they don't get along is because they are too alike from them to understand/accept.

Peace on everyone here,

cerebral stasis ... your reply is tough , but i'd like to thank you for arousing this discussion about my religion. It is my honor and my duty to tell you as much as I can, whatever you say ... in our holy book we were ordered to have patience in explaining our religion and answering others

Islam is based on absolute truth. So it means that I cannot and must not lie about it. The Quran tells us that believers must always tell the truth and stand firm for justice even if it is against ourselves and our families. The prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, told us that if anyone is a liar then he is not a believer.

also ,we have original recorded sources of our religion: The Quran , and Teachings of Muhammad.

This is a unique part of Islam, not available in any other ancient religions.

I got it from the way Islam is shoved in my face everywhere I turn

why don't you try to give your ears and mind for a time to a muslim??? i think if you want to know about islam you should a muslim about this and discuss with him what you see and hear and then decide what to think... doesn't muslims as catholics or jews have the right to explain their point of view?

Ouch. I'm sorry. I will never know your pain

why say so??? have religions ever been a means of having pain??? all religions aims for upgrading and strengthning the soul and in islam which is the last precious stone in the chain of religions sent by god to all hummanity , is the ultimate way and law for your whole life... islam is a way in life not in the mosque and end out of it like in christianity...islam teach us how to deal with other religions , with the poors , relation between man and woman and every single detail from the creator of you , me and the whole universe. why you think there should be paim??? let me say ... there is just alot of proudness and happiness that i was chosed to be a muslim and to enjoy this bless.

if you ask any true muslim , what's the greatest bless you have? he won't say money , health or whatever... he says "being a muslim"

Funny, I thought "Islam", in English, meant "terrorist."

howcome that a religion , its believers salut with "peace on you" , a religion calling you to respect women and treat them like truely human , order the rich to give the poors from thier money , order its believers to respect animals , do you know that our prophet mohammed piece be upon him teaches us that you are awarded by god if you feed an animal., muslims in thier entire history when they ruled earth made the greatest stories of mercy and hummanity and i can tell you if you like..

Simply , Islam means:

The total surrender, in complete submission and obedience to the One True God in sincerity and through that comes peace. The peace that can only come when the created one (us) has surrendered to God in total compliance and submission.

and the word "muslim" in arabic Instead of using the suffix "er" as is done in the English language to name the one who is performing the actions; such as: talk-er, walk-er, think-er, etc., the Arabic language uses a prefix on the word to show you who is doing the action or the verb such as, adhan = mu-adhan, salli = mu-salli, safr = mu-safr, Islam = Mu-slim. being a Muslim means that we are attempting to do God's Will on earth instead of our own.

I don't see how killing one innocent person is like killing every innocent person on the planet. More terrorist technical innuendo?

this is an explaination of a statementin the wholy Qouran , it means that if killed an innocent humman is so great a wrong and evil deed and it doesn't differ from killing all ppl on earth cuz God created man an honored him and made him the responsible for earth , so killing God's honored creature is not tolerated or accepted in islam.

And who was wandering around in the desert under a hot sun when God (Allah) "came to him

...at this specific moment no one was there or cared ... the truth is that Mohammed is the one who cared not for his people or his family ... but for the hummanity and future of man in this life. he cared for me as much as he cared for you and what will we do when we meets God in later life and asks us "why didn't you follow my messengers and prophets?" Allah chosed him to be the final messenger to all hummans , to guide them and tell them how to prepare for this moment which is the end of all this life.

He really said that? Well, now that he is dead, I suppose it doesn't apply anymore.

no sir , first , islam is about following God's order and if mohammed died , God doesn't die. and for mohammed , his orders and directions doesn't die with his dead and as in Qouran.

Wait... Wouldn't believing in Jesus and the prophets/apostles make you a Christian, not a Muslim?

let me make my point perfectly clear: ISLAM is the Way of all of the prophets from the first (Adam, peace be upon him) to Muhammad, peace be upon him. They all called the people to submit their free choice that Allah had given them to the Will of Allah. That is what "Islam" is really all about.

When the people begin to corrupt and change the message, they give some name to it that makes it distinct for them. Usually they chose a noun such as a person, place or thing. The examples are many, but let me mention the Hindus, from the nation of Hind, the Jews from the tribe of Judah, the Christians from The Christ, the Buddhists from the name of their Buddha. All of these are "nouns" right? So that is where they took the names.

Islam is from Allah, The Creator and Sustainer of all that exists. As such, it is for Him Alone to command and direct His creation and He Alone is responsible for what He will accept and what He will not accept. It is also for Him Alone to decree what is good and what is bad and He must be the One to show the right path in all things.

Everything in the life of the creations of Allah, especially for those who have choices to make (us), must be dictated and clarified by the One who Created everything in the fist place. We understand from this that Islam must be a complete and total way of living, explaining everything in the life from beginning to end and from birth until death.

Islam is careful to remind us that it not a religion to be paid mere lip service; rather it is an all-encompassing way of life that must be practiced continuously for it to be Islam.

There are other injunctions and commandments which concern virtually all facets of one's personal, family and civic life. These include such matters as diet, clothing, personal hygiene, interpersonal relations, business ethics, responsibilities towards parents, spouse and children, marriage, divorce and inheritance, civil and criminal law, fighting in defense of Islam, relations with non-Muslims, and so much more.

In conclusion, we are forced to realize that ISLAM is a complete way of life for the human being. Everything is covered in Islam from birth to death to live in the complete submission to the Will of the One Who Created man in the first place.

The reason they don't get along is because both Muslims and Christians have a firm belief that they are correct and everyone else is wrong, and everyone who doesn't see eye-to-eye with their beliefs is evil and will burn forever in Hell. The reason they don't get along is because they are too alike from them to understand/accept.

Freedom of belief is guaranteed in Islam. It should be very clear that Islam tolerates not only other faiths but even its enemies. This is stated clearly in the Qur'an:

"God forbids you not with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them, for God loves those who are just."

History provides many examples of Muslim tolerance towards other faiths. for example the great leader and second Caliph, Umar, entered Jerusalem in the year 634, Islam guaranteed freedom of worship to all religious communities in the city. In fact, so careful was Umar in setting an example for his people that he not only went to a church to pray, he prayed outside in the courtyard, lest his followers after his death be tempted to convert the church into a mosque.

Well, I don't want to divert this thread from the topic any further than it is, and frankly I don't feel like quoting each one of your passages to give a smart remark, but it's obvious you know what you're talking about, although as an "Athiest" of sorts, I don't really believe in religion, now matter how old, fancy, or kind it and the people in it may be.

as you like , neither do i want to make this topic a religious one... i just had to correct what you claimed about my religion... anyway if you or anyone heard anything or want to know about islam , i will be glade to recieve a pvt about that..

Whenever I hear that US soilders got killed in Iraq, I know a some people can't help thinking that they deserve what they get.  I feel sorry for those who have died, especially for their families.  The saddest part is that the war was started for all the wrong reasons and the people who died in Iraq are those who least deserve it.

To be honest.  If Bush (both jr and sr), rumsfeld, etc. all got killed in Iraq, I think they would deserve it.  Certain members of the Bush administration, in my opinion, should be charged with war crimes.  They continually break international laws which they have signed, they commit acts of treason (revealing CIA agents), and more.

Some of these crimes are punishable by death.  Yet, not only are these people not put in jail, they are still allowed to run the whole damn country.  In addition to that, about half the american population wanted them back in office!  It completely astounds me that Americans can even consider putting the Bush administration back into office (but it happened).

The bush administration has done nothing for America except make more enemies, destroy the economy, and create a huge rift within the america itself.  Good work.

219801[/snapback]

While I don't feel they deserve it, I do put the blame on the U.S. government. Most of these soldiers are young, and want to make a better life for themselves through the various opportunities that the military provides. I don't believe that 100 percent of them know what they're getting involved in, nor do they understand the premise behind American occupation in Iraq. I think they are brainwashed into thinking a certain way, and therefore I feel sorry for them. As far as this "war" goes, I believe the soldiers are just pawns in Bush's sick and twisted game of World Domination. I cannot wait until the next election. Thank the Lord for the two-term rule. Whoever came up with that is a genius!