xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

[gamming 2006] What are you most lookign forward too?

For me it has to be Elder Scrolls : Oblivion!Simple because of the god like graphics and the sheer size of the game and level of detail. A game bound to keep you busy for days/ months on end!and RTS wise. . .. probably BFME2 and RISE OF LEGENDS, as they both look really good :)FPS wise. . . the new Battlefield 2 Booster packs and Half Life 2 Aftermath expansion :PHow about everyone else?

Oblivion has had me drooling for months now, but they keep delaying it I hope it'll still be 2006, I think its up to march now, so much for releasing it with xbox360. Everyone should check ou the Oblivion E3 videos, they have randomly generated forests with leaves and trees swaying unbelievable. Otherwise Heroes of Might and Magic V is looking just plain hot for the turn based strategy comunity. Not to forget Space Empires V, finally a sequal to the amazing most custumizable multiplayer stretegy game, and Neverwinter Nights 2, which depending on the multiplayer might be incredible.All of these are planed to come out first half of the year. But near the end of 2006 we are blessed with Unreal Tournament 2007, the screenshots look as amazing as Oblivion, I'll put 2004 to shame.It's gonna be a really exciting year for gaming compared to last year which had nothing.

RPG:Elder Scrolls: OblivionNeverwinter Nights 2FPS:Unreal Tournament 2007Sim:SporeI hope they all live up to their hype. If they do, 2006 may very well be known as the "year of gaming." By the way, will StarCraft: Ghost be released this year? They've been in production for years - I wonder when they will finally release it.

StarCraft Ghost has been canceled.I'm mostly waiting for Kirby (Gamecube) and Legend of Zelda: Twillight Princess (Gamecube, not NRV)I am have been waiting for both for such a long time now. :blink:

for me it will also be Elder Scrolls: Oblivion i think,but lets not hope that its too good else maybe it will be not so good as we hoped for.

I am looking forward mostly for Unreal Tournament 2007 just because I want a new FPS to play that isn't single player. Final Fantasy 12 looks kind of interesting although I am actually more interested in the PS3 and wondering how that system will turn out. I also wonder how the whole PhysX chip thing is going to work if it ever actually comes out and whether it will really make much difference in the physics of games or not. If it is added using a PCI slot that would be pretty weird, never had a pci card that had no ports coming out of the back and also it may create problems for a lot of people that just don't any more pci slots available in their computer... which is why I no longer use my Shuttle XPC... just not enough room for expansion, just video card and sound card... I'm also looking forward to the expasions to World of warcraft and also guild wars.