xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kevlar557

Request For Explaination What gets credits, and what doesnt

Well, at least I need an explaination of what gets credit in posts, and what doesn't. As you can see here, I didn't know that you get credit for posting information in CODE tags. Do you get credit for posting pictures? If you enlarge font, do you get more credits? I just want to know, so I don't get -30 credits the next time I ask for help.

you dont get credits between CODE and QUOTE tags. You dont get credits for pictures. If you enlarge font, you dont get more credits.that anwsers your question?

Font size doesn't matter. Credits are based off the number of characters in your post not counting quotes. Anything in writing that isn't in quotes will get you credits. Therefore pictures won't get you credits, but codes won't either I guess. I think maybe even BBCodes might give you credits I a not sure on that though.

Notice from rejected:
Edited as requested
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

I believe you get more credits if your posts are presented better. Ie:

[size=8][b][u]My Tut On Widgets[/u][/b][/size]Widgets come in many different colours.....

Would get more credits than:

My Tut On WidgetsWidgets come in many different colours.....

rejected, thank you for reimbursing me for most of the credits. I really think there should be a topic stickied that explains this information in a little more detail, to help other people not get credits taken away.

TRAP17 README explains what is expected from each member. When you sign up for the forum membership, TOS is also presented that you agree to continue.It is simple when a member takes the time to read through all pinned topics and FAQs before making any topics. This practice should be for everyone.My signature contains the link to Xisto README and it's also located under the shoutbox, and again under HELP link.Topic is closed.