xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Heights (not Weights.. :p) Whats yours??

Wow this is also a great question. Man i am from india and i weight around 55 kg and my height is 5'7 and i am 19 years old. I m comparitively little short. My mom and dad are very short too. My mom is araound 5'2 and my dad is around 5'6. I like to increase my height, i m trying my best to gain height lols. Working really hard by doing exercises, using some height grow products and having a goog diet. But i can do all these things except my sleep, becoz it has become irregularity. I want to maintain a good sleep timings and posture too. :huh:

Edited by puffy (see edit history)

I'm 18 and 5'5. I think that's sort of average for a girl. Actually i lie, i'm 5'4.5, so i'm half an inch shorter than i originally said! I like being this height though because i don't like being taller than everyone else, and i don't tower over my boyfriend when i wear high heels!

I don't feel so short now, I'm 6' and I thought I was short, but now I feel a little taller, my fiancee's 5'3" though, so she makes me feel tall too.... and I think I'm one of the heaviest in here at 242lbs... I think that's like 115kg... I have no idea how to convert feet to cm lol and I don't think I'm growing anymore... I think i'm getting smaller though, I could have sworn I was 6'1" a few years ago, maybe because I lost 40lbs I stopped caving the ground in underneath me lol