xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Heights (not Weights.. :p) Whats yours??

I stand at 5(five) foot and 8(eight) inches. And weight keep changing - hovering above 60 (sixty) plus kilograms. With many members standing at 6 plus feet may be one like me looks like an elf. :)

well i'm kinda very much shorter..About 5 feet 3 inches..But that doesn't matter cause Here in India almost all gals of my age are of same height :)about weight it of course keeps on changing..but when i lastly checked it was about 54 kilograms..

5'8 or 9'' I am not sure. Every one says I am thin, I am. But I can still out eat almost everyone in my family :) I think that around six feet is a good height. But I don't know. There are tall people on this forum though. Six feet?! Five, Eleven? Wow. Nice topic. Thanks.

Im not that tall especially 4 my age (13) im about 5"4 or 5"5 not sure and ive only had like 1 growth spurt lol i think i will be very tall when i get older :blink:

I think it's funny to read the posts that are mentioning that you all feel short, because you aren't 5'10... it seems kind of bad, because I'm so much older than a lot of you, I'm 21, and I'm 5'5 and always somewhere between 115 - 120 pounds.My sister is 5'11 and 160 pounds (which I find very hard to believe because she is so thin, but she's very athletic, so I guess it's muscle), my dad is 5'10 and my mom is 5'8 if you wanted to know.Yes, I'm a shorty :blink:

lol dont feel bad... but really i am short compared to all my friends that are my age.. except 1 that is only 5"1 lol but yea i hope i grow huge :blink: lol so dont feel bad again most people in my family are short if that makes you feel better lol

It's interesting to see the different terminologies for British English (inches, and stones) and American English (cm and kg) here.Well, although I'm in England now, i never actually know my 'English weight and height' (and I don't have a calculator with me now to calculate). Soo...162cm, 48kg :(

well i weigh over 200 pounds lets say that and under 245 pounds :-p most is muscle and bones says the doctor, but i am 6 feet 1 1/2 inches tall not to bad i dont think for a 15 year old >_<

Someone said here, that it's funny looking at your posts, where you youngsters feel short... well, it is :(And what should I say? I'm 24, and I'm ~ 168cm (that should be about 5' 5"), and I weight 70kg (that's about 140lbs, if I'm not mistaken)... What do you want me to say? My girlfriend is taller than me! She's about 172-173 cm (about 5' 7")... I aint growing anymore :(I did sports when I was a kid, and thanks to that, I have rather developed upper thorso (I was a swimmer), and that kind of makes up for my height :(

i have a question, how come most of these posts are in cm and kg?? are most of the people on the forum from places besides the us? because i think that the us is like the only people that do not use that mesuring system as a mesuring system..no offense to everyone, its interesting to try and figure it out..but im just curious :(

your not that short >_< my g/f is about that height, i have to bend over to kiss her, how sad eh? and being short can be an advantage! lol closer to hitting range of guys erm jewls..so if they ever piss you off a nice fist in the area should teach em >_<