xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Which Color Of Jeans Do You Like Best ur fav color

I like dark blue jans but i always have to have some patterns on them i dun like plain jeans.I also like jeans that are like orangey or greeny i dunno how to describe them properly. but they also have to have patterns on them :blink:

I think this is a funny topicI dont wear jeans at all but if i did I would want to wear either Black or Dark BlueI dont wear jeans because its like you can never find the right size lol and all the new styles are horrible like the ones with chains and stupid stuff like that and faded color and ones that already have holes in them how stupid

Um.... jeans? favorite color? Ru just bored or are you serious? fav colour jeans?ok lemme see oh i dont know i liek gold and purple!!! oh no maybe i like blue jeans!!!! last time i checked the clothign store i remember seeing alot of BLUE colored jeans hmm so i wonder what colour im wearing????!!!

I like the dark dark ones. because they make your legs look skinnier than the original light blue jeans.But I DO like the light blue jeans.. especially those with the rips. They're sort of when you feel fresh... darker for when you feel.. um ghetto. rofl.I love tight jeans but most jeans don't fit length and waist... in year 2 my friend had green jeans!! gee man.. lol

i myself like the ever popular regular blue jeans and the faded blue jeans. the reason why i like the regular blue jeans is because they look cool, they feel good and their cheap lol. I also like the faded blue jeans because they remind me of myself somehow lol (dont ask) i like the ones that are a little bit faded not all fades because the all faded ones look weird. Oh and i thought they only made 2 kind of jeans Blue and Black, the last time i saw black jeans was about 8 years ago.

with 2006s begining,jeans flow also start.i have notice some famous jeans company issues some new popular style especially tight and its color is light color not dark which i dont like,hehe.

hmm i prefer black jeans i guess even thou i have so much blue jeans n very few black...my girl tells me that i look good in black so i guess what ever i look good in are the clothes i should like =D plus i think black can match with any color unlike blue

I barely wear jeans, but when I do I prefer black jeans. I do have a few blue jeans though and do wear them occasionally. Most family and relatives comment on how I suit using black ones rather than blue. But really it depends on the selection of clothes and pants you choose to wear on a particular day that may make you look good.

Edited by arnz (see edit history)