xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
freesoul

25 Things You *don"t* Want To Know! Trust Me

1) If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it!)2) If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
3) The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
4) A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes!
5) Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Still not over that pig thing!)
6) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (So why does a damn PIG have the half hour orgasm!?!?)
7) On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
8 ) The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmm.....)
9) You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
10) Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
12) You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
13) In ancient Egypt, Priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
14) A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
15) The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated. (From drinking little bottles of...?) (Did the govt. pay for this research??)
16) Polar bears are left handed.
18 ) The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds, that makes the catfish rank #1 for animal having the most taste buds.
19) The flea can jump 350 times its body length, It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
20) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body The female initiates sex by ripping the males head off. ("Honey, I'm home. What the....")
21) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (In my next life I still want to be a pig...quality over quantity!)
22) Butterflies taste with their feet. (Oh, *BLEEP*)
23) Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (I had kinda figured)
24) A cat's urine glows under a blacklight
25) Starfish don't have brains. (So I guess there are ore starfishes on this planet than Humans! :D )

Notice from rejected:
Put quotes around plagiarized items.. next time you're going to have you're goig to have a short ban!

Edited by rejected (see edit history)

lol Thanks for sharing :D I guess I really didn't want to know some of that. My brother has already accomplished the second one :D My sister really does fear spiders more than she fears death. She absolutely hates them.

The pig thing was...disturbing...It orgasms for 30 minutes, that's ...crazy.#9 is so true, you can't ever kill yourself like that. I think it's because the brain has specific responses when you try to do that.

I fear spiders so much I wanna stay away from the toy ones because they remind me of the real thing. A pig orgasming for 30 minutes. Thats amazing. Lol. When you hold your breath, after awhile you fall unconcious and start breathing again. You can kill brain cells and other cells but you can't die.

Dear God - Please make me a Super Pig in my next life :D

217173[/snapback]

careful what you wish for. :D there are weird forces in the universe which might just make it happen. :D

on another note, how does one get killed by a champagne cork? :D choke on it? carelessness (or more specifically, stupidity) when that happens.

on another note, how does one get killed by a champagne cork? :D choke on it? carelessness (or more specifically, stupidity) when that happens.

217185[/snapback]

Poke their eyes out maybe? o.O

Who would put a cat's pee under a blacklight?

Number 13.. owww.. I would deffinately shave..

Number 20 is actually incorrect. Usually the female will rip the males head off just before the deed is done. If lucky, and they occasionally are, the male will be able to get away quick enough. In response to Gyad's response (:D) to number 9, obviously you couldn't die from holding your breath. You would pass out long before, and your breathing would continue as normal. That is, if one had the will power to hold it that long. This can, however, kill brain cells.

Lol nice, stylish. Yea its kinda funny, the human body has like an automatic reflex to fear things like spiders and snakes. Anything majorly lifethreatning that kills in the wild, the human body automatically fears. pretty freaky! lolARgh, btw not a super pig! A pig/human splice! Muahaha!Meh, instead of writing with lemons for a secretmessagge, why not cat urine? Muha, the ultamet hidden message, and a whole lot easier to decifer if u know how. *burns himself over the toaster* never can get the dam stuff to show up.

Who'd have thought such a simple sentence could change your whole outlook about Pigs. Now there are some of you asking to be reborn as a pig. Well I definitely don't wanna be a pig buyt the 30 minute orgasm is irresistable. Heck! I wonder whether why the pig doesn't have a heart attack or somethinng LOLz :D