xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Compute

Paid To Surf! That Really Pays!

Ok I know what you guys are thinking. Why would anyone pay me to surf right?

Well in this post I will teach you guys why! And what possiablitlys there are! I do not work for this website and I am not trying to rip anyone off!

So here is how the program works.

You join the program by signing up... Its FREE

The program gives you 10 dollars free to start!

Now these 10 dollars isn't to take a run! It goes into your account. And you must get 100 credits every single day! The ratio is 0.5 credits for each page! It only takes about 20 minutes MAX!

Anyway every day that you surf 100 credits you get 1 percent of those 10 free dollars.

So 1% of 10 dollars is .10 cents

So for surfing 100 credits you get 10 cents per day.

Any these 10 free dollars lasts only 14 days.

But what you do is upgrade your account by buying units. Its unit costs 5 dollars!

So lets say I buy 10 units for example.

That will cost me 50 dollars.

I will make 1 percent of those 50 dollars every single day. And when its your invested money you put its guaranteed to profit because it lasts for a whole YEAR!

So you get 365% of those 50 dollars!

So basically by the end of the year you will have 182 dollars and 50 cents.

And you are GARANTEED to get that much.

But 182 dollars and 50 cents is nothing right? Well guess what you can invest a max of 20,000 dollars.

So lets say you see that its paying you, so you cash out your profits and you invest that and you keep making more and more!

Until you reach 20,000 dollars and 1 percent of 20,000 is 200 dollars. So you could make 200 dollars every day and only surf 100 credits which takes a MAX of 20 minutes.

No one is saying pay 20,000 dollars. You could start by buying 1 unit. Then cashing out after you made a little money and then buy another unit.

And what you want to do is keep a portion of your profited money. So lets say you have invested a total of 1000 dollars. That mean you make 10 dollars a day. Don't invest it all! Keep a few dollars a day and invest the rest.

Is is truly an opportunity to make some serious money! And guess what if you don't like the program you are not required to upgrade anything! They wont ask for credit card numbers or anything like that. All you give them is your paypal, stormpay, or egold account ID which is the email address and they will send payments to that account and you also buy units using that account.

But if your upgrade youll make more then a few cents.

I started about 5 days ago. And I have upgraded 10 units which are 50 dollars and Ive cashed out once this month and they do pay.

If you are scared then invest 1 unit which isn't a big deal at all its only 5 dollars. If they don't pay which is VERY unlikely (its never happened) you only lose 5 dollars and that not a problem.

Here is my deal to you. If you don't make any sort of profit and they don't pay anything Email me and I will give you 5 dollars, I SWARE. Thats how much confidence I have in this program!

Now lets get to the point. They will pay with paypal, stormpay, or E-gold!

Please go to there site a read there terms and look at there forums. They just opened the forums.

Also read there FAQ's

Please visit PcHits

This thing is True! Its seriously IS.

If you sign up under me I Guarantee you that you will not lose a dime! I WILL PAY OUT of my OWN Pocket if you lose anything!

If you would like to chat to me and ask your questions please contact me VIA AIM my screen name is Arbak244

They respond emails within 24 hours. So you can send them an email too if you want.

visit PcHits to join.

Please click on that link because it is my referral link. And if you sign up under me I will Guarantee you profit. And you can ask me any questions you want.

Please sign up under me. How do you sign up under me

Click Here and sign up.

Or

Visit

http://www.pchits.com/

Again if you just want to chat feel free to contact me. If Im not on AIM email me at arbak244@gmail.com.

ENJOY you guys and Please at least consider this.

Notice from serverph:
referral links removed. please review Xisto forum rules and TOS. warning served.

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

That sounds like a good idea but what happens when they go out of business. If you invested all this money because they have been paying you but all of a sudden they go out of business you are sunk. Can you make more than 100 credits a day to get even more money, say you make 200 credits do you get 2% of what you put in, or even more? I sort of trust the one that pays you for the time you are online because you don't have to give anything.

moving from "Freebie Stuff" to a more appropriate section... (besides, it's not entirely FREE by the looks of it.)

No you can only get 100 credits a day. You can keep surfing but you won't get paid. Thats the problem always keep a portion of the profit don't just invest it all so even if something like that happens you still have some profit.And they garantee you that you will get the 365% its in there tos. However you still must be carful and always keep a little profit.I see the admin removed my referal link because he says its not allowed so please send me a personal massage or email me for the referal link. If you register under me I will help you as much as I can and if you lose any money I will pay you that money!Please sign up under me.It is free. But if you want to make more money you do have to pay. But its free to start. There is no appropreat section! its basicly free money for surfing!

Notice from serverph:
merged posts.

by the way everyone (you might want to know this)he is saying signup under him so he can get a percentage of your profit.he is saying that he'll help...as a bribe..but if you look carefully on the site, it'll probably have a help section. :) _________________________Software Man_________________________