xisto Community
rejected

Doing What For New Years? what are you doing?

I'm still looking for something to do.. not sure yet. I'm probably going to end up going to the Hardrock Cafe in Dallas for the 3 course meal and party, but then again I might stay home and hang out with my parents.. I'm not sure yet, we'll see if I'm invited anywhere :DWhat about you guys?

Well, I have no plans. Usually I just stay home and watch all those new years concerts that come on tv. Oh yea, and the chicken cannon. But the cannon is early this year for some reason, so it won't be on. Kind of disappointing really. It's almost like a family tradition.And my dad's going to be gone, because he's going to a friend's home. So it looks like it'll just be my sister and I, unless she decides to leave me too lol... Which wouldn't really surprise me.

Hanging out around here I guess. As I wait for the new year to ring in, I will get on the Internet probably. That and eat, relax, try not to fall asleep, fall asleep, and then wake up to here my neighbo sound off his cannon :D Yeah, there is my new year for you :D Hey, have a great New Year everyone!

First of all, I would like to wish everybody a Happy New Year when the clock strikes midnight!As for me, I will probably be at the city center where there will be plenty of fireworks :D@wild20:Post the first post in the year 2006. here at 00:00 for us! :D

Well New Years Eve is my sister's birthday so I'll be around the house. I just got my fireworks yesterday. A box of mortars. :D I'll set those off after the New Year Rings in. Other than that I'll be here, or playing hockey on the play station, or whatever my sister has in mind.

plugging my ears, i suppose. :( too much noise pollution come new years, it just gets crazy with all the fireworks all around.

have a safe new year everyone. :D just bang pots and pans instead of lighting firecrackers if you can. :( they make as much noise, less expensive, and more safe (just hope your mother will approve of it :D).

and if you still would want to get taller this coming year, take a silly advise which is part of our tradition: JUMP and JUMP and JUMP and JUMP and JUMP at the strike of the first second of the new year. :D the higher, the better (or so they say. :D told you, it was silly :D)

It's my aunt's birthday so I always celebrate it with my family. We've already made reservations at this fancy restaurant for dinner and dancing. It should be fun and different as we usually celebrate at home.

Going to a friends house :D There won't be too many of us there, so it should be fun.After the whole new years thing happens, I'm heading back to another friends house to sleep. I'm completely ditching my parents this year xP

Well I have two options to celebrate my New Years...1. Well, this would be no fun...work. I work in a downtown city restaraunt next to a central park which is having a city-wide gathering to celebrate the coming of 2006...and just wait until after midnight...those folks are going to come running...hopefully I don't have to be there (I'm on call)2. If I don't work, then it's off to Pittsburgh for some party time. I've made this trip for the last two years and hope to make it three. Wow, some good times...To all who celebrate, take it easy and don't get into too much trouble :DHappy New Year everyone! :D

Update: I finally found out what I'm doing... and it involves me, my sister and some Chinese food. We plan to order in early, so we can get some. Last year we did it, we ordered at 6pm, and they said, it's going to be at least three hours, no guarentees...But yea, we are also making our own sesame chicken, because our creation is better than anything they can bring over :D Should be fun. We're watching movies too!Have a good / safe / fun one everybody! 2006, here I come!

I'll probably be at home. It's so stressful after the fireworks, with bunches of crowds moving everywhere towards their car going home + the traffic. Not this year, happy new years everyone!

i just pick lots of semester final exam...from 3ird to 11th.the beginning of new year...busy and no gift. :D however,this is a small new year for me,because spring festival is the real new year...i can get good success record back to home :Dwell,what i am going to do is preparing the coming exam carefully.furthermore i will be happy to celebrate the new year with you.happy new year to all...

Go on more trips to Cancun Mexico and hopefully next year would be an even better year than this year. Continue to update my message board. Get rich hopefully. See if I can go on any Ghost walks and see if ghosts exist or not. Still work at my job and hopefully eventually get promoted to something big. Spend alot of time with my friends. Do some nice camping with my mom build some nice camp-fires and roast some Marshmellows. And maybe after Cancun Mexico go somewhere else that's just as bright and sunny. And plan for another trip in 2007. But that's a long ways from here. And I will soon see what 2006 brings me.