xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AlphaMei

Human Beatbox? Beatboxing for hip hop lovers

LOL ...did u mean you were the one doing that...lol pretty well done job there man..i think the bit at the start is pretty much the best part , is it just alot of practicing or ...is it just sounds you can make that you randomly can do for some weird reason :D..kewl beans..very impressive !! :D and weird :D

not bad only a few people can do it quick and smooth like you did and actually make it sounds good.I tried it a while back and that didn't come out so good :D

there's your passport to stardom, AlphaMei! :D sample is a little hissy, but still impressive. :D i know you can improve on that. human beatboxes are a rarity, and it will take you places if you chart your future right. :D

Some guy in my school can beatbox. He's pretty good.. He can sing at the same time . I don't know how he does it.. he's like beat boxing and like starts to like sing from the back of his throat..He does a sort of duo thing with the other guy who raps and putson little shows...which I have missed :Dahh that's awesome... i tried to beatbox a few times but only managed to spit all over my mate's face and have a good ol' laugh about it...

I think human beatboxing it?s really a modern way of doing music. There are great artists of this like Rahzel from The Roots and it?s incredible what they can get only with the mouth and throat.

Very cool. I was actually sitting here jamming along with my bass. You had some cool tempos going there. Try experimenting with some odd time signatures. I think that would really make it cool. My favorite time sig is 7/8, and some beatboxing would sound really cool in that timing.

that's cool. i've heard people do those kind of stuff. there's a group here in the philippines where one of the members does the beatboxing. he's great. did you ever experience spitting off saliva by accident? hopefully, i don't get sprayed with saliva by a beatboxer (no offense, AlphaMei)

Human beatboxing in my opinion is a real unique and flashy way of doing music. Down here in Australia, in one of the recent Australian Idol seasons, there was a real good beatboxer that managed to get a record deal.. and he hadnt even passed the three main judges.Those that live in Australia and/or watched Aussie Idol would've heard of Joel Turner and the modern day poets. Real good beatboxer and he was only 16 at the time of his aussie idol audition.