xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fasdsffasda

Girl Troubles

I wish I had the answer. I don't. 

What I can tell you is that your situation really sucks, and you're not alone. It's never happened for me either, never even close. It hurts, but I've given up. I get through it with comforting music and by actively seeking distractions.

When that doesn't help I go to sleep to withdraw from the pain.

I also remind myself how good I have it. It really isn't much solace, but when I think about how I have a nice family and a nice car and there are so many people starving out there, I realize how lucky I am despite the loneliness.

Habg in there dude. I hope you have better luck than I do.

Iguest, I am in a situation a bit like yours at the moment.Except I spend my time on one girl and then it all turns to nothing.And because nothing ever happens for me, I sometimes get really down and depressed.Don't give up dude...Theres someone for everyone.It just takes longer for some people than others.Trust me.

Duude I had much of the same problem in high school.Girls at that age have no idea what the heck they want. They're immature-- and will not mature fully until they are at least 22 -24 years old. But if you really want a girl at that age, be bold and flirt with them hardcore. Talk to women. When you're in a situation when it's all quiet in class and all the girls want to blab to you about their new Jonas Brothers CD, you're there. Just ask one out to the upcoming dance or whatever.

Ask them out and they will come :P that's about all there is to it, you have to understand that girls and boys at your age are shy and they just try to get to know you and stuff before asking you out, even become friends and then the drama starts: oh my god if we hook up will ruin our friendship and stuff like that. In my opinion things have to go like this: you feel an attraction for a girl, you ask her out, after the first date you will see if she feels an attraction for you and also you just got to know each other better.

nice bro...........i will suggest you to be what you are and am sure some girls will like you.......btw do you like any girl or interested in any girl if den jus go an tell her about your feelings and i am sure she will understand youall the best

awnser to ask a girl outGirl Troubles

okey if a girl is flirting with you an seems to have an intrest in you,you should start saying stuff like do you have a boyfriend and things like that (the girl will get the message that your intrested in her)and then just saying stuff like oh I like this girl but I'm scared of rejection (when you like her) and the next thing you say is if I asked you out what would you say? (she will know what your up to and think you are cute)

good luck 

-reply by poppy

I still never had a girl, but i have dated them sometimes.Dates actually suck, because they always come with them friends and it`s so stupid.

I still never had a girl, but i have dated them sometimes.Dates actually suck, because they always come with them friends and it`s so stupid.

I'm just a little confused here, but what kind of dates do you go on where she brings a friend? This appears to be less of a date than just normal hanging out. A date is supposed to be just the two of you, and a third wheel completely illegitimizes (is that a word? maybe I made it up) the whole thing.

Hi!I wonder why the original posts have bleeps all over it... replacing the offending word with a substitute word would have helped.@HDuffRules: I agree - a date is two, a double-date is four but, technically speaking, three isn't a date.BTW, totally off topic but your nickname makes me want to bring it up - do you think Hillary Duff looks a little like Mandy Moore?Regards,N

Same Here....Girl Troubles

Dude, Nathan...The same thing happened to me with a girl, but completely repetitive for about half a year, I finally figured out girls like to mess with you, whether they like you or not. But, if she's doing that drop here, stop the chase trust me. I did after five months, and now I'm the happiest guy in the world, I found the girl I'm gonna marry. And there's no chasing involved. :-D Good luck.

-reply by Everett

yea dude same here im pre decent i guess but what happened is i had a girlfriend and then we decided to take a break . and during that break we would still act like gf and bf , but suddenly she just shut me down about a couple days ago but she still likes me a little and feels bad for telling me to *BLEEP* off and likes a couple other guys .but im not giving up on her cuz she means the world to me. so right now idk what to do should i just stop trying to get back with her or should i ? this is so confusing and painful . oh yeah one more thing shes kinda bad with relationships

There’s this girl that I am attracted to at my workplace. Every time I talk to her or even say hi to her she has a huge smile on her face which tells me she likes me and her body language says the same. Sometimes when she’s walking through the store shopping she’ll be looking at me. I even caught her looking at me from the corner of my eye a couple times while she was shopping. When I turned to look at her she turned away quickly. Like she was shy to have me know she was looking. Even though we’ve only spoken a couple times I can’t stop thinking about her all the time. I know it’s not right, because we haven’t even gone out once, but I can’t help it. I’m trying to occupy myself with other things to keep her off my mind. Especially since I know it’s not a good idea to get romantically involved with someone at your workplace. And even though I’m not dating her, I sometimes get a little jealous when I see her talking to certain guys. (Which I know is horrible to get jealous!) But I know it’s because she’s a nice person and she gets along with people very easily so I can’t let that overthrow me.If you guys can help me out or give me some advice on the following issues it would be greatly appreciated:1) How to get a good conversation going with her to keep things interesting when I see her (which is not often by the way).2) How to get her off my mind all the time. (Which I know is unhealthy and insane).3) How to deal with the useless jealousy of seeing her talk to certain guys.

My reply is to Orion34!Sup? This is a girl replying to you! (How the heck did I find this forum??)Men are visual creatures, this we all know. You can't base a woman's feelings for you just by her smile or body language. When you do that you choose to believe what you see instead of going by something she says to you. However, girls are tricky! We guard our feelings very well when we're crushing on somebody because mostly we feel vulnerable and don't want to appear weak or desperate. We're very, VERY conscious of how we appear and act around men, even around the ones we aren't interested in. I admire girls who can be so brave and just strike up a conversation with a guy they like.Anyways, you said it yourself: She talks to other guys because she is a nice girl. How does she treat you compared to these guys? If it's similar then that tells you she's just being nice, especially because you guys work together she HAS to be nice to you! If she treats you extra special it might mean she thinks you're cute or sweet.You catch her looking at you... when you're not looking? And when she's shopping? I have to admit that when I used to work retail and would come into the store when I wasn't working I would try to catch the eye of one of my fellow employees and wave if they saw me. Are you pretending you don't notice her when she's in the store? Because she could be trying to catch your attention to say hi because you're on friendly terms. It would be rude if she didn't! If you saw her looking at you I'd bet she would smile and wave and be on her merry shopping way. If you don't then she gives up and continues on her merry way anyway.Body language and smiles can only get you so far. If you think you really like her then please, stop waiting for signs from HER and suck it up and be a man and talk to her since you have confirmed your feelings for her. Nothing is more irritating to girls than a guy who won't get off his butt and just talk to her, believe me! It's a huge turn off when a man won't be a man and acts like a coward when she is around. If she doesn't feel the same way then it'll be like a bandaid: it'll hurt at first but it'll be quick and you'll stop spending your nights thinking up ways of asking her out and the scenarios of you two together. Don't prolong this if it's on your mind so actively.I wish you luck, buddy! Work relationships are like walking on eggshells, so think of what you could be risking... just don't think TOO hard ;)