xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
azzarev

How Can I Obtain My Free Space?

Has in topic title I don't understand what I have to do to obtain space. I have understood that I have to post to obtain credit. But where are data to connect to my space?

Notice from mayank:
Moved from what is..? to question & queries
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Hate to say it, but your english is crap ;)Anyway, to get your hosting accoutn you need to get a decent ammount of hosting credits by posting / replying in various topics (Don't worry, it's easy enough on a busy forum like this). Then, when you have enough credits collected, you can request your hosting account on the request board...Good luck!

You post to get credits. Plan one, contains less space then plan two. But plan 1 only needs ten credits. Where as plan two needs 30 credits. I always suggest plan two.When you get the credits you need, you go to the "FREE WEB HOSTING REQUESTS" forum and request your hosting using the application. They will review your request and almost never turn anyone down. And that is how you get your hosting, space, bandwidth, and all.

Has in topic title I don't understand what I have to do to obtain space. I have understood that I have to post to obtain credit. But where are data to connect to my space?

213436[/snapback]

This is the way to obtains your free space:

1. join to this forum (already done)

2. post and/or reply messages, for each one you get credits (about 0.25 for each post)

3. when you have at least 10 credit (+/- 40 post) you can apply for free space (20MB) or wait to 30 credit (+/- 100 post) and get 150 MB

What?! Where did you hear that Corzel? You get a lot more credits per post for that. Unless of course you are not posting good posts. You can get two credits a post. I got package two with only 20 posts.A good post that has a lot to do with the title and description (contains a lot of the words in the title in the post) , and more then 400 characters can get about two-three credits. As of the finishing of this sentence, this post is 467 Characters long. This will get about one and a half credits.

The thing about hosting credits is the less amount you have the more you get per post. The script was made in your favor. If your account is suspended and you have -4 credits it takes about 3-4 good posts to make it back. They are looking for quality not quantity. Once you get more credits it is a little cut back on how many credits you make per character but there is no average. It just depends on the length. Read the Xisto Readme located at the bottom of the shoutbox. It is a link. When you have enough credits view this link to figure out how to apply for hosting. You must be approved by an administrator on the site.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/9222-click-here-to-get-your-free-hosting-Xisto-free-web-hosting/

Closing statement:

1) Posting on the forums will get you credits. The longer and better quality posts, the more credits!
2) You can easily obtain 10 credits with even just 5 posts! As long as they're nice posts, not spam, and not plagarized.
3) Spamming will get your hosting plan denied.
4) 2 Hosting plans.
---1. 20MB space, some...3gig BW or something(I should know this huh)! -10 Credits
---2. 150MB space, 5gig BW. - 30 Credits
5)Remeber! Every day you lose ONE CREDIT! Meaning if you have 30 credits, get plan one, you go down to 2 credits(just so people can't rack up credits and then get hosted, and never post again) and then from there, you need to keep your credits post 7, once you go -1 your hosting is suspended till you're above 7 again.
6) Once you have enough credits scroll to the bottom of this forum and look for "Free webhosting requests" Use the application form, and sumbit! Then await for approve.
7) Once approved, go to https://support.xisto.com/ and active your account.
And finaly, keep posting!
And this basically summarized how to get hosting..

Notice from KuBi:
Questions answered, thread closed..