xisto Community
iwuvcookies

New Sony Mp3 Player Cool new mp3 player

Posted Image

I found this new mp3 and just wanted to share with yall. I think the design is nicer than the Ipod. I really want to trade in my IPOD 5th generation wiht Video or whatever you call for this thingy. It just looks so sleek or futuristic. Well I don't want the pink one though. Its battery life is better than that of the ipod. They come in a 20gb and a 6gb. Also doubles as a file harddrive.

Here's a link to the site to see some specs and stuff.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

wow...thx sharingit is really cool from looks but what's its full face?i think it should be better to devise its button again which is not very creative like ipod.its srceen looks very awesome,transparent to the bg!

wow...thx sharing

it is really cool from looks but what's its full face?

i think it should be better to devise its button again which is not very creative like ipod.its srceen looks very awesome,transparent to the bg!

213118[/snapback]

how does this thing show that track????

im hopeing for the ipod because i no it works and its reliable so yeah theres where my minds set...

Wow. That thing is freakin' sexy ;) Are the button actual buttons or is the entire thing a screen and the buttons are a "touch screen" type thing? I think I might get one of these to replace my broken iPod which Apple refuses to take back. ;)

how does this thing show that track????

If you look closely, above the progress bar, there are the numbers "6/14", which would mean that they are currently playing track 6 out of 14.

I must agree; it certainly looks amazing. I've never heard of transparent screens like that. It certainly makes for an overall "interfaced" and "connected" look.

To answer a question; the buttons aren't part of the screen. They're real buttons (you can tell because they cast a shadow).

I'm not absolutely sure what the advantages of the iPod vs this things is, but as is mentioned, it has a better battery life than the iPod and it can be used to transfer/hold files as well as music, so I'd say that is a definate advantage over an iPod, not to mention it comes in various colors. However, I wouldn't trade an iPod video for an mp3 player that didn't support video, regardless of how sleek-looking it may be.

Yeah these things are pretty snazzy and small but trading in something that plays videos for one?*slap*Anyway can't the ipod hold files aswell, like a spare harddrive? I'm sure I read it somewhere that it could.And isn't the screen on an ipod too small to properly watch movies anyway?

wow.. it's so small. I would love to get something liek that.. But i'm not sure if i should pick between an ipod or that because it looks too easy to get scratches. If i were to buy it, i would get the silver one =P. .It looks so nice =P

wow.. it's so small. I would love to get something liek that..

It's strange, but why is it that mp3 players are the only things that can get girls to say "Wow... It's so small. I want it!"? Usually it's the size that counts.

Okay, crude, I know, but I just couldn't resist.

True, the iPod video screen would be very small, but if it was "too small to watch videos", I'm sure noone would buy it.

Wow that's pretty cool. Of course I would get a different color but that transparent screen is pretty cool. I see the screen now. The list and timer and stuff. I would buy it if it is cheaper than the Ipod. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I'm not absolutely sure what the advantages of the iPod vs this things is, but as is mentioned, it has a better battery life than the iPod and it can be used to transfer/hold files as well as music, so I'd say that is a definate advantage over an iPod, not to mention it comes in various colors. However, I wouldn't trade an iPod video for an mp3 player that didn't support video, regardless of how sleek-looking it may be.

213247[/snapback]

well the ipod can also do the file storage i have seen many people who have movies and other files stored onto there ipod so it still is a removable hard drive like the sony one lol...