xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JC05

Where To Get Cheap Ipods. Can you get cheap ipods anywhere?

cheap is waaaaay betterWhere To Get Cheap Ipods.

You can get mp3s that have touch screens and look just like ipods (I'm serious my ipod crazed friend thought it was really an ipod!!) it's at walmart for ike $43.54 or ****ing less! it plays video takes pictures and plays music(sound falmiliar?) and they're waaaay easier to carry around and you can get a camera mp3 video player voice recorder for like $48 at WALMART and I have one it's awesome! plus you can get very cheap music cards at target!!

-reply by alana

If you want a cheap iPod, and not wait for a year at lockerz.com to get it redeem and maybe wait for their stock to refill (*cough cough*) then it really depends on what type of iPod you really want:Fake, or Real?If you want a Fake one, you can easily get it off at somewhere in China. Even if you want a real one, more often than not you will get tricked into buying a fake lookalike so you might want to go for a fake one instead, that usually looks worse, have less memory, easily breakable, but yet very cheap and inexpensive. Of course... that is if you don't put the airplane costs and other travel costs into the bill, assuming that you are currently not living in China.If you want a real one, like people said, redeem it somewhere or get it through prizes, like the points system in your credit card and so on and so on. But that takes a while, even if it is less than a year. So you might want to get a good bargain at second hand shops or something, or even better, just steal if off someone, though I am against theft and I strongly wouldn't recommend this method of getting a cheap iPod. You might end up in jail. :P (God... why did I type it up in the first place then?)If you want a first hand iPod, then you will need to use your bargaining skills and so your best to beat the price down. (Or get your parents to buy it for you, if you're young enough) I wish you the best in your bargaining quest and your search for a cheap iPod!!!

Buying straight from Apple is just bad practice if you want to save money.

I looked at the link from the last post and a refurbished iPod Touch 8GB (2G) runs $180. I just bought an iPod Touch 16GB (2G) yesterday for $166 on eBay. You can also get an iPod Touch 8GB (2G) for as low as $115.

The trick to shopping around is to find incentives, rebates, and using Froogle to see where the cheapest prices are. eBay usually has the best deals, but make sure that you research the absolute lowest price before you bid or use Buy-It-Now; otherwise, you risk overbidding "at the heat of the moment."

Really, this applies to anything you buy online. Also, keep in mind: do you really need it new or can you get it used and save a bunch of cash in doing so?

Not sure if somebody has said this already (too lazy to go back and read through all of the other posts :P) Ebay will probably be your best bet. I bought a used LG Env2 from them and it only cost me $95 dollars. I was actually considering buying it straight from Verizon themselves, but they charge like 180 or something of that sorts for it. So I saved a lot of money just for getting it used. It's still in great shape with one noticeable nick and a little scratch but besides that it's awesome :P