xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megahalo

New!

Hello Megahalo,Welcome to Xisto. In few short hours you'll be greeted by our memebers and their advices regarding how to navigate through out our forum. But in the mean time please take your time to read Xisto Readme, found in my signature.And if you have any question please feel free to post or use the PM system.

Welcome welcome welcome! Yup Buffalo is right, everyone is on there way lol. Welcome to Xisto, if I haven't said it enough already. I am sure you will enjoy your time here and find lots to do. Just make sure to follow all guidelines in the Xisto Readme that Buffalo was talking about. No illegal content, spamming, post in the right forums, respect all members and the site, etc; Special Word of Advice: Get to know the staff too they are nice people inside their shiny plates of gold armor. lol

WARNING: Xisto is addicting and if you stay here for long periods of time some unexplainable force keeps you here when you are supposed to do your homework.

^^^^Maybe that's just me ;)

Well hello and welcome to Xisto, Megahalo!I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you into the community. You've chosen the best of the best when it comes to free, reliable service while still offering all the features and more than those that are fee-based providers. I hope that your future website turns into one of success and I hope that you show it to us one day! During your stay, make sure that you post regularly as it is the key to keeping your account remain active at Xisto. Good luck once again and welcome! I hope to see you soon on the forums!

Welcome aboard, Megahalo! I think you've found a great community/hosting service here at T17. The people here are friendly and very supportive. If you want to share your views, there are many topics/threads in the forum for you to check out.Hope you enjoy your stay here, and come back and post as often as you like!See you on the boards!

Welcome welcome welcome!  Yup Buffalo is right, everyone is on there way lol.  Welcome to Xisto, if I haven't said it enough already.  I am sure you will enjoy your time here and find lots to do.  Just make sure to follow all guidelines in the Xisto Readme that Buffalo was talking about.  No illegal content, spamming, post in the right forums, respect all members and the site, etc;  Special Word of Advice: Get to know the staff too they are nice people inside their shiny plates of gold armor.  lol

WARNING:  Xisto is addicting and if you stay here for long periods of time some unexplainable force keeps you here when you are supposed to do your homework.

^^^^Maybe that's just me ;)

212243[/snapback]

Suck up to the staff cause there nice? ... Everyone around here is nice!... except me of course. Oh, Whats Homework?

Welcome along Megahalo, Xisto will keep you entertained into the long dull hours of the morning and you won't even know it.

You'll never find a better host anywhere!

Suck up to the staff cause there nice? ... Everyone around here is nice!... except me of course. Oh, Whats Homework?
Welcome along Megahalo, Xisto will keep you entertained into the long dull hours of the morning and you won't even know it.

lol no I was just saying that even though they are strict to keep the boards clean they really are nice people inside. Everyone is nice except me. I am the scrooge around here. or not

Hi there Megahalo.Buffalo, you know us too well. Yup we are all over here saying hi ;) Welcome to "The Forums at Xisto"! The best place on earth for hosting. If you need anything, as I always say Mods and Members will be glad to help, so just yell.Remember, quality posts, pays. So the longer and better quality they are, naturally the more credits you get. The army system is great, and when I played it, it could keep you entertained pretty well. Enjoy your stay!