xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Thc Found To Kill Leukemia Cells (THC = active ingredient in marijuana)

Firstly, msdeeva you say that

The reason I suspect, is that they cannot control it (production, sales, taxes, etc), therefore it is an illegal substance.

This argument is self defeating and causally the other way round. Because marijuana is an illegal substance the US government can not control it. Were it legal, they would be more than capable of controlling production, sales and tax. Some estimates say the US government could generate as much as $1bn in tax revenue.
Secondly, and before people start having a go I smoke marijuana most days, I really think there is this dichotomy between people genuinely researching the medical benefits marijuana may or may not have. On the other hand, you have people trying to justify smoking a joint based on the health benefits it could be said to have.

There is no such thing as medical marijuana. Smoking a joint is NOT good for you.

Unless that group's research is also verified by many, many other sources it will not make a difference.Anyone can *claim* anything.I could publish a document right now stating that water cures cancer and makes people turn homosexual due to chemical changes water brings on.Does that make it true? No. It gets published and then over a long period (many months to years) others will attempt to replicate the research. Only upon them failing multiple times are they able to properly "deny" the claim I put out.Much like with this group. Until it has been verified and re-verified by others there is no truthfulness behind it.

It's not only a matter of medical condition. Than it only helps evaluating some kind of disease such as leukemia. So uses can be made for special cases. But I am not sure if these studies are real or proven.

sweet, except your link doesnt work. (for me) but anyway watch a movie on youtube free of charge called run from the cure. Right now. And do your research