xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

What Happen Yesterday?

First off two days ago i checked and said i had 11 credits left and as i know 1 goes away a day. Then i go on my site today and my site is down. (Still Is) I have not - 6 Credits. Is this a computer mistake, did my posts get deleted? I just like to know.Thanks for the understanding,Mysterio

Well, something similar (and not so similar) happened to me as well... two days ago my site got suspended, then I was supposed to get over 4 credits in order to get it up back. I got about +6 creedits and then I went to sleep.... But today i am in shock: my site is still suspended.... :PAnyways, I am posting now in order to get my site up back again :SCHeers!!!! :P

hmm... that sound realy creapy.maybe they should change that supended thingie... its better to first notice that user that his site is going to be suspended in 48hours then if he dont answer or find a good excuse simply suspend it then...i dont know why its not like that ?!

hmm... that sound realy creapy.maybe they should change that supended thingie... its better to first notice that user that his site is going to be suspended in 48hours then if he dont answer or find a good excuse simply suspend it then...
i dont know why its not like that ?!

Well everyone is told when they first join to try and keep their hosting credits up to at least 10 so if they can't get on they will still have time to post before they are suspended. If you know how many credits you have you should know when there is 48 hours left. If an email is sent whenever you have 2 credits they will make an excuse up or something. It doesn't take that long to make up credits lost.

its better to first notice that user that his site is going to be suspended in 48hours then if he dont answer or find a good excuse simply suspend it then...

I don't think that that's a good idea. Say a user likes to keeps his/her credits around 2 days. Every day he logs on and posts a small post, just enough to bring his credits above 2. Therefore, every night when his/her credits drop below 2, he receives an email.

Also, it'd mean more work for an admin, working out whether or not the excuse is legitimate etc etc....

Finally, it's each user's responsibilty to know what his/her credits are. The calculation isn't that hard. If I leave with 20 credits, I know I have to post by the end of the month to keep my site up.