xisto Community
psychiccyberfreak

Would You Reccomend Adsence? for my situation?

it wouldn't hurt if you get approved for adsense and you used it for your site. :P however, adsense is not entirely about the quantity of hits on your website. rather, it will only yield you revenues if those adsense ads are clicked by others (other than you of course, which could get you in trouble if you did. :(). hits help, never undestimate hits altogether. :D but clicks are what matters more, which translates to income for you. :P

This is like asking if I want pizza over broccli. Of course man, I will strongly recommend it until and unless I get myself banned! ;) . Seriously, really good service but you need a good site to start with.

Putting adsense on your site wouldn't hurt, but if your stream of visitors will not last long, then the couple of bucks that you earned will not be in your hand for quite sometime (google issues checks once you reach $100).

I would definitely recommend you to apply google adsense. Go for it. But before you submit your site, crosscheck your site if it has a good content, not those contents copied from here and there. Otherwise, they may not approve your google adsense account. Approving google adsense account itself is a good thing, because eveyrone doesn't get approved of their application. If you get 100 page hits everyday (meaning 100 unique visitors) I hope you will get 3 to 5 dollars a day. You average could hover around 3.2 dollars. Weekdays it will be good, but weekend will be lower in clicks.Effortlessly if you want to make money to manage your site, the best way is to use google adsense.... ! Best of luck!

Google adsense is not too bad. I've tried it before but because I didnt have a lot of traffic I decided to cancel it. Why not give it a shot. On the other hand I have also heard stories about accounts being acused of flauting some rule at the last moment just before payment. I am not sure if google really did this but it seems you cant really earn a lot. If you do google may just find some way to cancel your account. Moreover, due to security reasons (as they claim) they deal with the matter in a very high handed way, you cant appeal, ask them to explain or even reconsider, you will just receive a computer generated message.Therefore try but do not get your hopes too high.

yes definitely.do you mind earning from the content on your pages.they display highly targeted ads which increases the probability of getting clicks. your content must be unique and not copied.The money you earn per click per click depends on the keywords you use.

I'll give it a shot. I may start with the photo galleries and see how many clicks I get before moving it to the main page. It wouldn't hurt to make a little extra, and I'm sure I'll get the knack of it before I get it right.

i would recommend it. I got $15 so far. lol. that's like for 3 months. I haven't really built up my website. I'm a slow builder. and plus i'm lazy. but its worth a try. Don't abuse it is all i'm saying.

I can recommend adsense to the most. In a year I've earned more than 300 dollars doing nothing besides getting traffic at my website. They pay off well, are easy to use and the ads aren't very bothering. My website isn't even close to being a big community, we have arround 10 regular members, and we only get a few ad clicks a day.

I would definitely reccommend signing up for Google Adsense, If you get that much hits and visitors per day you would get enough clicks to get the first pay check after three or four months. Just be careful with illegal clicks! never ever click your own advertisements. Google knows when a member is clicking his or her ads, it is definitely a No No!I have recieved more that US$150 in ljust a month, but unfortunately for me they deactivated my Google Adsense account and I am now forever banned in any transactions related to Google Asdsese. And if you don't get your target amount in three months, just wait and you will be surprised in a few days. Good Luck!!

Well, it all depends on what kind of website you have. If it's a professional site, I recommend you not to use it. For some reason, I think it doesn't look well in a professional site. If you're making something other than a professional site, I think it would be a great idea to make money. The downside about adsense is, if someone hates you, they can just keep clicking and <- snipped -> then eventually, you'll be banned from adsense for "cheating". Hope that helps!}}

I strongly recommend it to you if you have original content and your site is well targeted.The basic formula for thinking about revenue from Google AdSense is: Revenue = (Impressions * CTR * CPC)The methods of increasing your revenue from Google AdSense are: * Increase Impressions = more traffic * Increase Click-Through-Ratio (CTR) = better placement of ads * Increase Cost-Per-Click (CPC) = better keywords (content)good luck