xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savge17

Website Isnt Working. :(

My website isnt working. It was working the day I got it setup but after the forums and the main site went offline it never returned. Why? Everyone elses works but not mine. also I got a domain for the site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and the normal domain is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ can anyone please help me? I ahve no idea what went wrong. It just stopped working all of a sudden. Is there anything you guys can do to like re-set it or soemthing? Plz help! Thanks. -Savge

OpaQue was in the middle of forum migration and the Xisto has moved to a dedicated server.After server shift, the IP address for the Xisto.com has changed so it will take some time for other members to see Xisto.com and its forum. For the rest of lucky people we are able to see it right away.Please be patient during server propagation. Your site will return with blazing speed in no time.

yeah, I guess last nite there was a problem with the main server. I could not even post and my website was off all day long...I just hope it is fixed soon :PCheers!!! :P

Yap.. the entire Xisto.com and its network went down yesterday.. I think Opaque said it was due to the harddisk crash in their servers or something..Xisto.com, Xisto.com and whatever sites related to Xisto Corporation were down..So you were not alone.. :P

Ya luckily nothing on my site went down but the mail servers. Sadly to say I am moving to a different host with more space and stuff. Don't worry, I'll still be here though so you never have to miss me. :P The forums were still down last night at 11 here for me. The site had come back up but there were sql errors. I am glad to see it is back now.

yeah, I guess last nite there was a problem with the main server. I could not even post and my website was off all day long...

I just hope it is fixed soon :P

Cheers!!! :P

211739[/snapback]

the same thing happend to me but then if its a forum migration then you wouldnt be able to view it anaway