xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xsize

Your Favorite Toothpaste?

Earlier I used Colgate to Brush my teeth, But it burns my mouth every morning. Then one day I saw a new tooth paste in shop and that was the "NEEM PASTE". I try this tooth paste and I liked its taste. It brings a freshness in the mouth. I advice you all also to try this paste and enjoy its Freshness... I sure your teeth becomes bright and shineey as this ;)

I don't buy the toothpaste around here, so whatever's in the bathroom works for me. It's usually some sort of gel toothpaste.I prefer Sensodyne, though, as it deadens my bad teeth a little bit so that I can eat :P It's darned expensive, though, comparatively speaking.

Jeeez......I'm horrified that so many posters prefer the Colgates, Crests, and other mainstream tooth pastes over natural brands. Tom's of Maine is brand that comes to mind, and is my personal favorite. But it has to be the non-fluoridated stuff. That's because fluoride is a proven toxin that the public has literally been forced to swallow ever since the aluminum industry realized they had to find some legal way to get rid of this poison byproduct of their industry. And that legal way was pumping it into our drinking water, and now, our toothpaste. Just to clarify a few things about fluoride, which is actually "sodium fluoride:"

Independent scientific evidence over the past 50 plus years has shown that sodium fluoride shortens our life span, promotes various cancers and mental disturbances, and most importantly, makes humans stupid, docile, and subservient, all in one neat little package. There is increasing evidence that aluminum in the brain is a causative factor in Alzheimer's Disease, and evidence points towards sodium fluoride's strong affinity to 'bond' with this dangerous aluminum (remember it is a byproduct of aluminum manufacturing) and also it has the ability to 'trick' the blood-brain barrier by imitating the hydrogen ion thus allowing this chemical access to brain tissue.

Did you know the Nazis used fluoride to sterilize inmates and make them more docile, i.e., easier to control? It's also a base ingredient in Rat Poison, Cockroach Poison, Nerve Gas and Prozac - and it's being used to dumb us down and make us sick. Europe is now aware of its dangers, and all but a few EU countries have eliminated fluoride from drinking water. Count yourself lucky if you live in one the few American regions that do not force medicate the populace with this toxin. Understand, fluoride is nothing more than a dangerous by-product of the nuclear and aluminum industries. Now, consider yourself armed with the truth about fluoride, and think twice before putting it in your mouth. Heres more: http://poisonfluoride.com/pfpc/

I think the all-natural Tom's of Maine toothpastes are the best. They taste pretty good and don't have any chemical stuff in them. They even come in the older-style metal tubes, not that it means very much (aside from the fact that the Tom's of Maine products aren't cheap; $5.00 USD for a tube of toothpaste).I happen to dislike AquaFresh a bit. In the past, it had a bad aftertaste, and wasn't as minty as others.

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

Back, when I was still living in South Africa, Aquafresh used to be my toothpaste of choice (You know the one with the multiple coloured stripes in it) But now that I'm living in Thailand, I can't find it in the stores, so I've changed a salty tasting Closeup brand. It took a little getting used to, almost used to gag from the salty taste.

Wow! I had no idea Colgate was so prevalent in the world and such a mainstream method for the Fertilizer, Aluminum, and Nuclear industries to dispose of their toxic chemical wastes! I should've bought stock in that company about 15 years ago. I've always said, if you can't afford to dispose of your toxic wastes, shovel them down the throats of people (sodium fluoride) or shoot the landscape up with them (depleted uranium from spent reactor cores). That way you make lots more money for yourself and your stock holders too! Win-win situation if you don't give a crap about the casual human who dies an early and painful death from cancer.

I prefer Nature's Gate because it's got good ingredients and it's not so expensive but when I want the best, I haven't found a toothpaste I like better than Tom's of Maine Fennel flavored. It's said, and I'm inclined to believe that calcium fluoride found naturally in very low levels in most drinking water is beneficial, but stay away from sodium fluoride because it's a neurotoxin. Unless Old Timers disease is something you look forward to in your later years along with osteoporosis and arthritis and, of course, loosing all your teeth... Go ahead, don't believe me. Do some research.

I don't really mind which toothpaste I use. My favourite has to be either aquafresh or colgate.I think colgate seems to work slightly better than aquafresh does although I'd say aquafresh probably has a better taste.The problem with aquafresh is that most of the company's toothpaste's seem to be in one of those containers you need to push the button on the top. When there's not a lot of toothpaste left, it's nearly impossible to get anything out of them, even if you know there's enough for 3 or 4 more brushes. This is the worst thing about aquafresh. I don't know whether aquafresh do any in the normal toothpaste packets like colgate do. If they do, I'd say aquafresh would be a lot better.The only problem I can think of about colgate is that you need to have quite a bit of toothpaste on your brush, otherwise it doesn't seem to do anything.Even though you nede to have quite a bit of colgate toothpaste on your brush, it is very cheap to buy, so I would certainly recommend it to anyone who wants to know of a good toothpaste.

I've also used Colgate toothpaste in my childhood. I used to suffer a lot with gum inflammation. I've found Ayucare Neem toothpaste is quite good for that problem. After using that product I'm almost free from my gum problem.

REMINDER

I can't help that the topic starter completely violated our NO SPAM rule. But what I expect from members replying is to avoid short, brief or one-liner because they are considered SPAM to our board.

Although the topic isn't a quality topic, please try your best to contribute with quality post. All posts after this will be warned according to our forum rules.

Thank you.

My Favorite toothpaste is Ultra Brite. It's the only one that works. Good price and has nice design. ;) Also it doesn't taste like crap - it leaves your teeth fresh and your mouth feeling cool and fresh. Minty and healthy.