xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xsize

Your Favorite Toothpaste?

I have to sai Colgate. it has a sweet taste and is good for your teath. I have used and MAXAM, did anyone heard of this toothpaste ? Its not to goog, now that i compare it.The best one is the one that has the best results on your teath and has that minti flavour for the longest time.

I love colgate BABY ones....They taste like strawberry...Once I went to france and bought one called something like fromage....I don't know...and it tasted like strawberrys mmm

I usually use Colgate triple stripe or 'Macleans Ice Whitening!' in my house. I just use either, they are the only 2 I find in my bathroom. Fromage? I thought that was french for something like cheese <_<

looks like colgate is snagging the giant'sshare of the market.i used it practically all my lifebut recently i discovered thati get better mileage with Sensodyne.

I live the taste of that Crest for kids toothpaste, the blue one with cavity protection. :) Other than that I use whatever is in the batoroom. I dont even know what I am using right now... Probably some Crest toothpaste.

Colgate, I've used for a very long time. Sometimes I've tried other toothpastes as well, but since colgate is chep and effective I have stayed to it. and it doesn't taste as bad as some other toothpastes :)

Bon Bon Strawberry baby toothpaste..Tastes Good and kills your bad bacteria leaving all your good bacteria.Leaves your mouth with a minty strawberry taste that freshes your breath for 6 hours;..

The best toothpaste believe it or not is salt, yeah, just plain table salt. Unlike most toothpastes it wont scratch the enamel of your teeth and it's free of chemicals.

i like to use Colgate or Aquafresh. I don't know why. They seem to have cool toothpaste like clear blue ones and all these flavors. lol. I dont eat theml.

A hard decision, but I think I will have to lean towards Aquafresh. With their triple layer toothpaste it cleans my mouth really well and leaves my mouth smelling minty fresh. It also fights gingivitis I believe and protects your gums. Now that's one good toothpaste. :( Crest is my second favorite type behind Aquafresh.