xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xsize

Your Favorite Toothpaste?

My favorite toothpaste? ummm Colgate, or well just about any tooth paste, as long is not one of those colored sweet nasty tooth paste, fine with me :rolleyes: Has anyone tried those whittening stripes? do they really work? I just don't feel like paying 40 bucks for it and then surprice surprice the stripes don't work......Argetina? yo tambien soy Argentino... :angry:

I really dont care about brands as long as it isnt one of those ugly tri-color pastes. Right now I am using colgate since it pretty cheap and works fine.

ah now this is important stuff, I HATE Colgate... they must be the worst toothpaste ever. Crappy taste, crappy viscosity, too sticky etc etc...Signal , doesn't exist in the US and Canada I believe, (think its French) is the best! So whenever I go back home, I bring back a bunch of Signal toothpaste which lasts me the entire term...(my toothbrush is Colgate though, and it is pretty good)

i hate GEL Toothpaste but im forced to use it because of the tooth brush i have without gel toothpaste it would get stuck and stuff.. but i use Colgate and it works? lol how do u judge toothpaste switch every day?

My favourite toothpaste that I like to use would have to be Colgate, the gel one with the triple action :rolleyes: the fresh breath, cavity protection and white teeth :angry:

I didn't know Colgate was that popular... always thought Crest was ahead since I see more Crest commericials. Well my family used to use Colgate regular, then we switched to Colgate Total w/ Whitening Gel version (the paste always leaves white specks even if you're careful).

Colgate is possibly the best toothpaste.

you guyz have to be out of your mind to day that:)

ill go with alperuzi on this on this one

ust be the worst toothpaste ever. Crappy taste, crappy viscosity, too sticky etc etc...

i use blendamed but i doubt that good products like those exist on USAs market :rolleyes:

i just use whatever is in my bathroom... i thought thats what most people do.

thats the same with me. but i think its usually colgate. The only difference i ever really find between different toothpastes is the flavor. as long as it leaves my mouth minty fresh and my teeth clean, im happy with it:D