xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cain

Myspace Music Player Anyone have the code?

Hey, I was looking around on MySpace to see if they had a particular song with a player that you see on many different MySpaces, but they did not have one for the song I wanted. I was wondering if anyone had the proper code for a music player. I do have the song I want and have the capability to upload it, but I just need the code for it. If you can help at all I'd really appreciate it.

Example on the top right of this MySpace (but I just want a one song player):
https://myspace.com/browser

hey hi buddy, i just checked it and...well you can't have a equalizer in flash atleast a real one but about the player you can get some from some pages around there look check one of my client's page http://ww1.asb-labs.com/?pid=9POC6B661&bkt=12455 and click on mp3 section, you'll see a player there... if you have any questions related to flash, plz feel free to submit them at http://ww1.asb-labs.com/?pid=9POC6B661&bkt=12455
board under the English section, (the board is just installed so you might not find people)...

Well, you really need a real flash player. But you can find plenty of Tutorials you can use on the web. You just need to check it out at Google. Otherwise, if you're using a PHP CMS, such like PHP Nuke or Mambo, they have also plenty of very good choices for a mp3 player (a component) on their sites.Anyways, if you're not familiar with such a thing, you should try inserting a plug in for Windows Media Player or Quiktime :PCheers!!!! :P

I got all the songs I want on myspace, just need a player that shows all my songs. ive seen em on other profiles but I cant find one.

I'm a musician , gotta music page , gotta band musicplayer where people can hear my music.I've seen bands like me post, email,ebullition,etc their player.That means they got the code somehow.My question is how???-keith carter

I want to post my bands media player...

Myspace Music Player

I have seen other bands do this and I would like to post my bands media player in blogs and bulletins and messages, how do I do this?

-reply by Jacki

Myspace Music Player

I have seen other bands do this, but I would like to be able to post my bands media player from their page on bulletins, blogs and messages...How would I go about doing this?

-reply by Jacki

Myspace Music Player

I have seen other bands do this, but I would like to be able to post my bands media player from their page on bulletins, blogs and messages...How would I go about doing this?

-reply by Jacki

Myspace Music Player

I have seen other bands do it, but how do I attach my bands media player to messages bulletins and blogs?

-question by Jacki

music page

Myspace Music Player

I have a artist page and I want to send a message to a friend but I want to put my music player in the message so when I t opens it shows a picture , music player ,and text ..How to I get the code to transport my musicplayer .

-reply by sizz

I know with the old players the code was right there on the page source..

which I believe is under View > Source

try it .. I used to post my old player everwhere.. But now I cant figure it out with the new players..

any ideas?

https://myspace.com/browser officialcarolinaboy

How to Show Myspace Player on ProfileMyspace Music Player

I finally got the player after creating 3 accounts. I closed the firsttwo. I heard all kinds of things that may be true, such as when yousigned up you may have signed up to myspace Australia and it has to bemyspace US, and then the code thing, which I tried and nothing worked.I figured it out for NON-MUSICIAN pages and it may work with musician'stoo. Go to: Profile, Click on: My Apps, go to the bottom of the pageand look under the header: APPLICTIONS YOU ARE USING, then at the rightclick on SETTINGS, then on the left click under: APPEARS ON: AND CHECKOFF PROFILE. Make sure you leave a check mark in the Profile box so themusic player appears on your Profile page. Then in the lower rightclick on: UPDATE. I spent so many hours downloading this and thatplayer, installing stuff to play the players and nothing worked butthese simple instructions. I hope they help some people. I AM NOT ATECH SAVY PERSON, SO PLEASE NO TECH QUESTIONS AS I SPENT THREE DAYSGETTING THE PLAYER TO SHOW ON MY PAGE. This is the limit of myexpertise :)Emm

How to Show Music Player on Your Profile on MyspaceMyspace Music Player

I told someone else, I finally got the player after creating 3 accounts. I closed the first two. I heard all kinds of things that may be true, such as when you signed up you may have signed up to myspace Australia and it has to be myspace US, and then the code thing, which I tried and nothing worked. I figured it out for NON-MUSICIAN pages and it may work with musician's too. Go to: Profile, Click on: My Apps, go to the bottom of the page and look under the header: APPLICTIONS YOU ARE USING, then at the right click on SETTINGS, then on the left click under: APPEARS ON: AND CHECK OFF PROFILE. Make sure you leave a check mark in the Profile box so the music player appears on your Profile page. Then in the lower right click on: UPDATE. I spent so many hours downloading this and that player, installing stuff to play the players and nothing worked but these simple instructions. I hope they help some people. I AM NOT A TECH SAVY PERSON, SO PLEASE NO TECH QUESTIONS AS I SPENT THREE DAYS GETTING THE PLAYER TO SHOW ON MY PAGE. This is the limit of my expertise :)

Emm