xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Closing Multiple Windows

have a main page that comes up with several options. If you click an option, it will open another window. If you click on on a URL it will open another window that will allow you to select a quantity, etc. When you click ok to submit the form, I need to not only close the top (3rd) window but also the second window. I have tried every .close I can think of but can't get the second window closed. The top (3rd) closes fine. I have referenced the second window by name but still no luck. Any suggestions?

Can you post your source codes here.. as well as a link to the page hosted online so we can see it practically..I don't quite understand what you were trying to say without examples..

Yes, be more explainitory. I don't know what you are talking about. If you could tell us what you were doing and what you have tried so far, we may be better able to understand what is going on.It sounds almost like you have an internal error in your computer or maybe even the webpage has a code. Also, did you try Ctrl+Alt+Delete and try closing the program that way? Sorry I can't help right now. Just give more info. Thanks.