xisto Community
H3arts_4nxi3ty

Gunbound World Champion

Yeah World Championship is a bit different, though essentially it's the same thing. I didn't play it when it first came out, but some of my friends said the new bots were overpowered - the Kalsiddon and Frog. The Kal has been totally nerfed now though - the only way to do anything decent is with high angle shots plus either thunder, power or thor. Frog is kinda funky, apparantly it's a favourite in Avatar on rooms.

Okay i'll tell you what is new about it.GBWC has 4 new mobiles, 2 rare and 2 normal. The 2 rare these rare can only be found through choosing random mobile. and it's not easy to find them. It is usually the noobs who find these rare mobiles. They are Knight and Dragon. The 2 new mobiles are the frog and kalisdeon.MOBILE: The frog mobile's weapon is pretty good for longrange because it moves once it touches something solid and starts moving left or right you can never tell. After a few seconds it blows up causing damage. The Kalisdeon is kin of like a homing missile. It shoots out a light and a few missiles the missiles folow the light. Once it is about to hit it will change colour, the light. If the light is green it is direct hit. If it is orange it might hit and if it is red, well i've never seen it go red.RARE MOBILE:The knight which i have used a number of times is the most powerful mobile in gunbound. Like the laser mobile it shoots out a light and den the weapon on top of it shoots out rockets. It is very strong, if you know how to use it.OTHER:when playing gunbound you can choose a new design for gunbound, or you can use the old style.That's all I can think of at the moment. I'll post more later on.

The rare mobiles have been there before World Championship. It always was a matter of choosing random for your mobile and getting them by chance. Dragon is definitely stronger than Knight - but Knight has it's perks as well, no doubt.With Avatar on, when you powerup your attack, the frog is quite good, considering it can hit in really weird places. Think about it.

Are you sure dragon and knight appeared in the last version of Gunbound? That's wierd I never knew. Yeah the Frog can be pretty strong considering you know how to use it, and also if you know how to determine which way the green blob will travel. Will it be left or right? Only frog pros would know i guess. A frogs 2nd shot combined with dual shot would be quite powerful if you aimed it right. I believe that frog would be best used on the map Dragon side B since its got little pieces of land using frog would grip onto the piece of land and move around destroying pieces of the land.Also the christmas event has started, with this event you can guess there are of course special avatars! They Observadar is one of the strongest having both head and body avatar all stat 18 . This would be a great addition to the blue bird in chinese writing. I guess a n00b with those types of avatars would be called the dangerous terminator / n00b. Well i think everyone should start playing gunbound, especially during the christmas event. I have no reason just that i think.

I like the new interface and some new mobiles thay have. I dont like the renting and buying clothes for the mobile or as they call it avatar. Renting sucks. Its just lower prices. But that's my opinion.Gunbound has players from all over the world playing this game so don't think its a white thing or a black mans game or whatever genocentric problem you have. You then get to pick your mobile or vehicle. They each have different attacks and a special attack button. When you choose one and click Start or Ready its time to shoot at each other. You have to aim at your enemy by setting the angle with up and down buttons on your keyboard. Then hold onto the spacebar and look at the screen at the bottom to see how much power you applied. The greater the power the farther it goes. There are also tornadoes and wind changes that affect your shooting.that's the basic outline of the game. There's more but I don't feel like typing. lol.

Are you sure dragon and knight appeared in the last version of Gunbound? That's wierd I never knew.

214424[/snapback]

I am quite certain. I have definitely got the Dragon and Knight mobiles before World Championship came out. I used to play random quite a bit, but since WC me and my friends have been sticking to our fave ones - I usually go Ice, friend goes Boomer, and I lower def ;)

Yeah the Frog can be pretty strong considering you know how to use it, and also if you know how to determine which way the green blob will travel. Will it be left or right? Only frog pros would know i guess. A frogs 2nd shot combined with dual shot would be quite powerful if you aimed it right. I believe that frog would be best used on the map Dragon side B since its got little pieces of land using frog would grip onto the piece of land and move around destroying pieces of the land.

It depends on the shot. Shot 1 goes left I think, shot 2 goes right, no matter which direction it's shot from. Frog is so versatile as the shot moves, and can get into some impossible spaces.

Yeah, dragon and Knight were out before World Championship. I liked dragon, mostly because if I went random, 10% was always dragon ;)I also love frog now, at first I thought it was pretty useless, but now I love it, gotta love overshooting and rolling backwards.But just a question, do you guys use slice (space bar) or drag shot (draging mouse) I always found drag alot easier.

I use drag for all shots apart from really, really short shots or important killing shots. It's much faster, and thus tends to give you less delay. I find slice is a bit more accurate though, and it's easier to just put a tiny bit of power on it, when your enemy is just next to you.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{The frog mobile's weapon is pretty good for longrange because it moves once it touches something solid and starts moving left or right you can never tell. After a few seconds it blows up causing damage.

The Kalisdeon is kin of like a homing missile. It shoots out a light and a few missiles the missiles folow the light. Once it is about to hit it will change colour, the light. If the light is green it is direct hit. If it is orange it might hit and if it is red, well i've never seen it go red.}}}}}}}}}}}}

wtf r all of u guys smoking?

first of all, the frog's shot 1 and shot 2 are determined by WHICH ONE U USED NOT RANDOMLY, example, if u use shot 1, it will ALWAYS go left, no matter which way u shoot it, shoot 2 will ALWAYS go right no matter which way u shoot it. the SS of the frog is just like the JDSATE, it's just better because it can go around any corner or hill, the jdsate's ss can only go places that aren't to steep...

the Kal's shoot are funky, now that the new patch came out a few weeks ago.. it's made a little weaker then b4, but the thing that hasn't changed is the COLOR OF THE TARGET BEAM... shoot 1 is always green, and it has only 2 bombs following it.. and shoot 2 is always orange wif 4 bombs... the SS is versitile because it has lyk 5 different targets and the main one is red, the other 4 or so are purple, THE COLOR OF THE SHOOTS DO NOT CHANGE..

besides the shoots used, there are ONLY TWO new mobiles... that is the FROG and the KALSSAIDON. the DRAGON and the KNIGHT are both old mobiles used in original gunbound.. overall, it really determines how u use ur mobiles, meaning, i don't care if u use dragon or knight because if i master the sate, i can pretty much kill u, even if u are using the "best" mobiles... but speaking of statistics, the knight is generally the best mobile in the game, their shots aren't scattered like the dragon so u'll likely do more damage.. the knight is the better version of the SATE(yellow laser bot)

it is true that frogs are a favorite in server on games, but like i said, it determines on how u use ur bots...

i use drag... drag shot is typically used for pros because drag shots get less delay, but any1 can use either drag or slice... slice give u more delay because it takes time to charge.. drag has pros and cons and so does slice... in drag, u can pull forward or back to increase or decrease power, but if u hold ur mouse down to long, the bar will shake dramatically... slice can't decrease power, takes more time, but is more accurate than drag..

if u have any questions hit me up in gunbound US SERVER and i can help u..

sourchicken

swishcheese2

aznxnaruto

mobid17

yes i know i have no life, so don't state dat.. :) i only play about 2 hours a day, and about 3 days a week... lol..