xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Runescape...not That Great

When i was younger i used to play all of the time since it was the only game i knew about for the computer like that. But now i havent played in a long time. I was pretty far into the game. Ya now that i look back at it the game had some bad graphics and does put some stuff on your computer. I dont play it anymore and dont plan too. But anybody that actually pays the membership fees is crazy. You could just go and buy Guild Wars and play for free all of the time and have much better gameplay. Or at least go and buy World of Warcraft. lol.

I just finished playing runescape, and I have to say....its no that great. It is not compatible with 56K modems, and it downloads too much stuff onto your computer. The graphics arent very good either.

Agreed and now the updates are getting gayer cmon raindeer ears with a red nose ;)

^^do you have any better ideas?everyone i've heard say crap about the christmas drop has suggested santa hats again.. and it's kind of obvious that won't be happening.a lot of people here are complaining about the game.. but i'd like to know how many of them have actually made it to level 80+ and are members; that's where it gets fun. you have to work toward it.i haven't read many posts on this forum where people are level 80+.. a lot of you are 40-70 ish - of course it's going to be boring because you're still working toward the levels in which you can either, as an example, cut magic logs and sell them for 1k each which makes you money that can be used toward better items.you can't expect an adament scimitar to get you to 70 strength in no time and if you can't afford anything better then get skills like mining, woodcutting, and fishing up to decent levels and you'd be able to afford more. if you work your way up to 70 attack and are able to afford an abyssal whip (assuming you are a member, rune scimmy doesn't get you anywhere) you level in no time.doesn't seem like you guys are giving it much of a chance. i'd recommend actually paying the $5 a month and working toward levels.. f2p has too many people to train efficiently as well.

ok i think rs is great a great game for me to play theres a reason i want to be number 1 like zezima i want to be famous in making vidios like elvemage im tired of hearing all of u guys saying that its pixels go ahead waste ure life well thats the gamers problem if u dont like rs just dont play it at all its that simple and im tired of ppl saying that they dont have a life if they dont have a life y do u care y are u taking the time to talk bad abought the game.also rs dosent have bad grapics anymore it use 2 now its not so take ure time and look at it for a while Edited by snoopy (see edit history)

I hate runescape. It gets so boring after awhile, and its just simple stabbing. I got 2 friends though who were simply obsessed with it, and actually payed the 5 dollars for all those extras

i played runescape for ages its quite good if you just get into and get involved in it all its quite engrossing, the gameplay hooked me at first but i found it repetative afters and eventually not even the updates kept me going they were just more skills more items but the same repetition no real difference the minigames where good for little resbites though:D

I have heard of it, seen it, and now that ive gone to the website, it loos like the simpsons recently did an episode on t. over 100,000 players are playing right now, and the game looks dumb as hell. I would rather see you all playing AA... its definately better and free :D even though i dont play.

Well, I think it is my first MMORPG, and I got a big experience from it. I liked the graphics, and also, I liked the game, although I was a free member :P I reached 69 lvl and got bored :)

I REALLY love runescape.I have nothing better to do with my life anyways. I play at least five hours a day on weekdays and eight to twelve hours a day on weekends. Runescape will never be shut down. Yes, there are people who hate it but there are ten times more who love it. There is nothing wrong with the game in general and they make a lot of money selling space on the website to advertise. All the "player haters" [i made a funny :D] out there are wasting their time on something that is never going to happen. Why try to protest against it when you could be playing. Stop trying to focus on the negatives and focus on the positives. There are tons of people to talk to and always something to level up... Except if you are Zezima of course.. [He is the best player ever and as godly and epic as it gets] In short.. We all know you hate runescape. There are people who love it and don't hate them because you hate the game. We aren't all nerds and deserve some respect, so get a life noob.

-Cass

Hi guys. I think Runescape is an absolute load of rubbish! I played for about a year and got addicted to it. The game is a complete waste of time and anyone who plays it is wasting their life away. The game is getting worse every day as it is updated. Seriously - anyone who plays it - stop! Why sit in front of a computer playing some lame game that gets you nowhere?

Runescape is a very ADDICTIVE game, Please don't play it.I play it and I cannot stop.I am asking God to help me everyday.. Tomorrow I got tests and I havent learnt coz of this game.Ty for reading my lettre.

runescape.....not that great

Runescape...not That Great

I have a file on runescape and I'm not a mem so its pretty boring. They even put a minigame for all players so they could compete with world of warcraft.If you find rs2(runescape2)or rs3(runesape3)tell me beacuase runescape sucks.

-reply by steve8976