xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

What Is Potter Puppet Pals? what it is and an easter egg

Potter puppet pals is a flash animaion site with ony 2 episodes, but it's really funny. It's not obscene, just really weird. Check it out at http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/
They have other links to other sites so you can look around and stuff.

I found an easter egg!!!

if you go to 'trouble at hogwarts' and play it through, wait untill voldemort is going to kill snape. Pause it with the thing on the bottom left corner, and fast foward a few frames untill you see a star where the sparks are. Click it, and you will get a random scene with ron. then it will continue.

whahaha, that one was really funny.i like it! Bothering Snape was funny ;) they just rub theirselfs onto snape :)and with the trouble at hogwarts, i thought they were going to fall a statue from the sky onto him, but the guns where very more funny :P

yea bothering snape was the best. i've watched potter puppet plas so many times before and so have a bunch of my friends at school. at random moments, we'll hit each other on the back playfully and go 'bother!' or we'll do this play cat fight and go 'bother, bother, bother bother, bother!' and other people who dont kow what we're talking about will just stare. then we just stop and act as if nothing happened. it really is quite funny..... :D:blink:

omg! badness! soo bad! so wrong! harry wont die i know it >_<and dumbledores not a streaker! but still is funny!YEAH!!! snape died!!! wow ron had a plan!! voldemorts suchan idiot!!! and he died!! yes!!nooo snaped alive!! eww dumbledore streaking

haha I've seen them before, but I never knew about that extra scene w/ Ron.Ronicus explodicus...hahaBut seriously unserious, the second one was hecka funny. I know the guns are like amazingly funny, but... I just love it when Dumbledore is all telling the kids that the dark lord is coming back, and they ask what to do, and he replies, "Iono..." hahahaha!!sorry, but I thought it was tremendously funny =D