xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zorkaplex

True Crime Ny City i got a question...

Well i don't know if you have seen the comercial for True Crime New York City. But this guy gets convicted for aggravated assult, armed robery, and like grand larcery or some think like that.So his scentence is to serve as a street cop for life. Now the question i have is that sentence in real life legal? I mean he could like run away, couldnt he?

well FBI has total totrol and theycan make the sentence anything they want. Im noy joking. And no the person cant run away because first of all they will put a tracker on him which will be impossible to take off and second if he does run away it is not hard to cathch someone. and if u think that he might not do his job well if he doesn'y they will beat him up and if again he doesn't do it he will be put for life in prison i wouln't want that!!

The game sucks. Basically. If for some reason you feel like spending more time with this game, there are some side missions to keep you busy. You can meet up with informants who give you tips on various crimes going down around the city or who ask you to do a bit of dirty work for them. These missions are pretty quick and easy, but completing them is a good way to make a little extra cash. There's a madam who sends you on errands to take care of her girls, a cabbie who needs an extra driver from time to time, and more. Aside from the informant missions, you can join an illegal street racing circuit or put your fists to work in an underground fighting tournament. As you cruise around the city, police dispatch will inform you of random crimes that are happening in your vicinity. If you want to, you can go arrest or kill the perps. If that's too much work, you can simply walk up to people on the street and frisk them for contraband. Sometimes you'll find things like gun parts, stolen license plates, obscene photos, or drug paraphernalia. When you collar a criminal, you earn career points, and you can turn in collected evidence to the precinct or sell it to a pawn shop for cash. Career points are rewarded every time you solve a crime. Once you have enough career points, you'll be promoted within the police department. There are five ranks to achieve, and at each rank you can earn a couple of new driving or shooting skills. If you play by the rules, you'll earn good-cop points. If you use unnecessary force and terrorize the public, you'll earn bad-cop points. These good-cop and bad-cop points don't have much effect on the game unless you reach the extreme on the bad-cop side of the scale, which will cost you a rank within the department. The basic gameplay mechanics are pretty simple in True Crime: New York City. You can run around, climb on obstacles, shoot enemies, commandeer and drive cars, trucks, and motorcycles, and use a few different styles of melee combat. Each of the three console versions of the game play similarly, but the GameCube version definitely suffers from not having enough buttons. As a result, on the GameCube you have to push two buttons to perform various actions like opening doors and climbing fences, which isn't at all intuitive. You can be a good cop or a bad cop, but either way you'll be playing a bad game. Once you play this game you'll realize why nobody in New York drives. It's just not worth the hassle. You can flash your badge or fire your gun into the air to get a driver to hand over a car, and you can also purchase various cars if you're so inclined. The cars are all based on real-world vehicles, and you'll recognize them as such even though none of them are licensed. The vehicle physics aren't realistic at all. Cars seem to float around at times, (OMFG) and they don't ever feel like they have any weight to them. You can perform some fancy moves, like driving on two wheels and performing a pit maneuver to spin out a fleeing suspect, but these tricks look and feel awkward. The pit maneuver is especially goofy, because all you have to do is lightly tap the rear quarter-panel of any car and it will instantly spin out, regardless of what type of vehicle it is. Its like a undergraded GTA game. Only in cop version. And did you see the commercial. He did the gayest karate move. ??I give it a 3.0 Gamespot gave it a 4. something. ??Copied from Gamepot; well most of it to support my claim.