xisto Community
freesoul

Orkut Invite, Interested ? Free Orkut invites.

I thought Google thought of good names. Lol, I mean Orkut makes me think of "oink" and a pig always comes to mind. Anyway I'd like to try it, never tried it before. Email: krazyweirdo@gmail.com.. though freesoul is inactive now, and this topic was made a year ago... take my chances from another Orkut-er I guess? xD.

I'll try my luck too... Been wondering how does Orkut looks like, and I have been hearing many ppl talking about it... Pls send me an invite at hype619ATgmailDOTcomThanx in advance... :D

Invite send to hype.As far as orkut is concerned, it's a nice place to stay connected with your friends and to make new friends. They have a large number of communities and I have found many of them are good too.HAPPY ORKUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bhavesh (see edit history)

Thanks for the invite. I have no idea how to work stuff in there. All my friends have myspace and I'm lost on Orkut. Can you make a layout for your profile? Like your own stylesheet or something? It looks pretty plain blue if you can't though.

Edited by AnGeL KiSS (see edit history)

well, in orkut the possibility of changing the layout is not present.However that is a good option because just because of these layout stuff....many people are abusing myspace...as there have been cases where people's computer got infected from spywares.So, myspace is not the best option for connecting...although it is the most popular one.Angel the best way is give it some time.....invite few of your friends and in turn they'll invite some....and this way people will shift from myspace to orkut. Use the word Google...i mean tell your friends that it is an awesome place and is owned by Google and all such stuff and attract them :DSearch for your school, workplace's name in the communities and you'll find some of your friends over there as well :D

Invite sent Billy... Happy Orkutting once you sign up. :)

Invitation sent to tmfloria, be active at Xisto and yeah happy Orkutting! :)