xisto Community
freesoul

Orkut Invite, Interested ? Free Orkut invites.

Invitation sent to Sruthi, but I have seen other people just coming here to have invites, be active here or get ready to get your mailbox spammed! HEHE :)

Invitation send to lostsomewhere. Enjoy Orkuting. Previously I have send some invites but after making their account they have not used or visit orkut, which is not good. There are lots of people in orkut and many good communities enjoy those things.

Hi,
I just got Orkut yesterday and it looks pretty cool. Haven't tried much though and don't have too many friends. o I'm out to make some and I thought I'd start here. If anybody's interested I can invite you to Orkut under the sole condition that you'll add me as friend! :) mailto: ramu.premkumar@gmail.com if you are interested!

- FreeSoul

is orkut a messenger? if it runs similar to icp rather then aim i'll pass...you should try the myspace messenger, friends are garenteed! lol

Invite send to mlada.partizanka/at/gmail.com.Enjoy Orkutting. Like Gmail, Orkut is also not open for all the proples of earth, so till then this section is alive and we are here for giving invites.You have only one post if you are here for only getting orkut invitation then I would say you to atleast go through different sections of this site, you will definetely like to be a part of this site even though you are not interested in hosting your site.

Bhavesh, I'm based in India and Orkut isn't letting me sign up. Could you possibly send me an invite at sinfulgoddess/at/gmail.com? Thankyou and I look forward to adding you in my friends list very soon! :lol:

I'll take an Orkut invite, I've been trying to get one forever (ega278@gmail.com).I even heard that google was letting Orkut out for open invitations but they haven't, they just require Orkut users to sign in with their Google accounts now. That means that if you have Orkut and no Google account, you must now have one. Also, if you already have a Google account and don't have Orkut, you still cannot get Orkut without an invitation. This is ridiculous really, how is this service supposed to grow if no one can sign up for it?Anyway, an invite would be awesome! Please and thank you!