xisto Community
freesoul

Unique Design Personal Site with Unique design

Seeing this section I thought I'd post something I cooked up when I was still taking my HYML lessons. But that was a while ago and I don't update this site anymore. But what so many people liked about it is the design. So I though I share it with you guys. Don't criticize a me for t6he poor coding. It was just a Friday evenings work. Even I had forgot about it. Anyways enuf with the blabbering and here is the url:

http://akhilsite.50webs.com/

Plz take a look and leave your replies. Thank you,

- FreeSoul

hi man! i look at your work, it looks good! how did you do to get that yahoo skin?, i thought it was a little bit different because at the beggining it showed just text. But why did you leave working on it? as i told you it looks good, good enough to be a homepage or even a blog (i saw two entries there). Why dont you try oing a chat using that skin, it will take some time but i can say that if you did that just for fun, the chat could be a little better.Good work and keep doing it!

Seeing this section I thought I'd post something I cooked up when I was still taking my HYML lessons. But that was a while ago and I don't update this site anymore. But what so many people liked about it is the design. So I though I share it with you guys. Don't criticize a me for t6he poor coding. It was just a Friday evenings work. Even I had forgot about it. Anyways enuf with the blabbering and here is the url:

http://akhilsite.50webs.com/

Plz take a look and leave your replies. Thank you,

- FreeSoul

209050[/snapback]

thats pretty cool dude i cant even do that heheh i never took lessons i just learned from experience lol well laters

Lol i love it..its not as if there are any layout faults in it :P which are just awsome..it looks exactly like the yahoo skin..good job dude..and good luck in your further productions. :P

Thanks for the support everyone. Really appreciate it. Didn't know my site was this eyecatching. Anyways, I'm still taking my scripting courses and would make it a blog when I've finished. Else I have to code each post from scratch LOLz. That'll be a good waste of time. Now i feel like going back to it thanks to you guys. Am really happy. Just hope Yahoo! doesn't sue me or something :P - FreeSoul

Love the site design...now all you have to do is create your own logo to replace the Yahoo! one. :P Anyway, it's very unique and I give your work two thumbs up! Pity that you don't update it much anymore.

That site is really originall and unique, I probably dont surf around to much but it was the first I had seen with a messenger interface. Its a really good page, I hope you learn a lot of php, and maybe you can teach me.

Hey dood that's awesome!! I've seen it before but not exactly the same.. just a in a chat window format XDAnyways it's real cool and yeah.. original XD

not bad talk about very unqiue bet if you do a little more editing to it, could be a full featured blog, did you do the images yourself?

Not bad. it is quite unique.Did you remake the layout or just screen shot the IM box and work from there?Works well for personal site.but yeah, it could be improved with some of your own logos or graphics etc.over all, not bad

Thanks again folks. Hope that I'm able to find more time for learning PHP. This *darn* shool works always get in the way :P . Anyways, I also have a blog which I started recently plz check it out: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . And BTW abt the Yahoo! icon, I sorta like Yahoo! Furthermore I was feeling too lazy (as always) LOL :P

- FreeSoul

really nice site. first truely orginal one i've seen in a long time.though for the point of immersion you might want the content on the site to be displayed piece by piece as if it was an im conversation. wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world to code though.