xisto Community
Chameleon

Depressing Songs good depressing music

Snuff - SlipknotRoad to nowhere - Bullet for my valentineVermillion part 2 - SlipknotThe river flows frozen - Eternal tears of sorrowThe great collapse - Shadows fallLead me home - Shadows fallThe unforgiven - MetallicaNothing else matters - MetallicaPadmasanaAngel monsterAll in the waitingWitches on the heathSail on soothsayer - Buckethead all of those are by buckethead

-reply by Shawn

Depressing songsDepressing Songs

I personally don't find the songs listed very depressing/sad, Vertical horizon's most sad song has to be "Goodbye again" because of the lyrics. I love these type of songs because you really feel the emotion in them. Anyway, my top depressing songs are;

1. Mayday Parade - Miserable at best

2. Disturbed - Darkness

3. Slipknot - Snuff

4. Avril lavigne - Tomorrow

5. My chemical romance - Cancer

6. Limp Bizkit - Behind blue eyes

{There's alot more but I can't think at the moment. The songs listed arent really in order, but you'll find them quite sad as they lower whatever mood you're in.}

:)

Y do men hurt women .. knowing they cant take that type of pain?? :(Depressing Songs

Brandi Carlile- a heartache can wait

Blue October- Hate me

Three Days Grace-Last to Know 

Otep-Perfectly Flwaed

Lifehouse-Broken

Lykke li- possibility

-reply by Marcellena Morgan

My chemical Romance- Ghost of you

Tori Amor- Foolish Games

James Blunt- High

Flyleaf- I'm so Sick   (the song is rock, and I usually don't like rock but its pretty good/depressing)

I'm Gonna Say A Few of My Favorite Songs Which Turn Out To Be Depressing According To My Freinds:Nightwish - EVARadiohead - CreepMy Chemical Romance - CancerHIM - Beautiful (About Someone Been Beautiful But Based On Ville's Ex)The Fray - How To Save A LifeAlmost Every Coldplay SongDead and Gone - The 69 Eyes-reply by Tucker

um to the girl who told us to get over it!!!Depressing Songshey before you start saying you don't wanna hear people whine about being depresed, maybe if you stop and think for two seconds it's a cry for help. What if someones suicidle and they wanna know what people think or their looking for advice and they see youve written that. I'm betting it makes them feel like **** and you prolly made up their mind about commiting suicide. I like depressing music, I'm emo, I cry almost everyday cause my life sucks and you know what I have tried to kill myself many times.. So how about you get over the fact that not everyones perfect like you.. I can't wait till your liofe starts to fall apart then well tell you to get over it.. Watch wat you say!-reply by karaKeywords: depressing emo saying

My Chemical Romance is crap...

I was looking for something along the lines of Akira Yamaoka's Room of Angels and Letter of from the Lost Days...

-reply by Akira..

First of all, I gotta say this to Cerb, and people like Cerb. You're not above anyone, and stop kidding yourself. You get depressed too. And if you don't like depressed people, why are you in this thread? Now before you get all 'OMG YOURNAME! LULZ YOUR SUUU EMO!' I happen to LIKE the name Sorrow thank you very much. I get depressed alot, and I like listening to depressing music because it mellows me out or calms me down. But hey, that's just me. Now then, Vermillion pt 2- Slipknot, All that I've got- The Used, End of the Heartache-Killswitch Engaged, Life is Beautiful-Vega 4 (don't ask) 

Depressing SongsDepressing Songs

My favourite depressing songs:

Lykke Li - Possibility

Pilate (Pilot Speed - that's their new name) - Alright

Death Cab For Cutie - Passenger Seat

One Republic - Say (All I Need)

Muse - Unintended

Radiohead - All I Need

Muse -Blackout

Radiohead - Creep

The Boxer Rebellion - Misplaced

The Boxer Rebellion - Silent Movie

The Spill Canvas - Self Conclusion

The Spill Canvas - This Is For Keeps

Mazzie Star - Asleep From Day (Chemical Brothers Remix)

Jakalope - Tell Me Why

Jakalope - Don't Cry

Metric - The Twist

Assemblage 23 - 30,000 KFT

Green Day - Macy's Day Parade

Radiohead - Exit Music (For A Film)

System Of A Down - Lonely Day

VNV Nation - Illusion

Radiohead - I Want None Of This

-reply by Julie

Hometown Glory - AdeleSamson - Regina SpectorThe Call - Regina SpectorWho Am I To Say - HopeDrop In The Ocean - Ron PopeYour Call - Secondhand SerenadeIts Not Over - Secondhand SerenadeCry - RihannaYou Will Be Loved - Death Cab For Cutie:)

No particular order, and a wide mix of genres haha. Enjoy. 

Amanda Palmer - Blake Says

Amanda Palmer - Point Of It All 

Abandoned Pools - Start Again

Fiona Apple - Why Try To Change Me Now 

Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise 

Ghostland Observatory - Over Again

Jill Tracy - Haunted By The Thought Of You 

Lisa Mitchell - Valium 

Neutral Milk Hotel - Oh Comely

Placebo - Meds 

Placebo - Special Needs

Sick of Sarah - Common Mistake 

Tegan & Sara - Nineteen

~Hello!~Currently, I'm going through a depression and the songs I've listened to lately are:- Miss Sarajevo, by Passengers (The second and last song that made me cry till now) - Bella's Lullaby, by Carter Burwell (and this was the first one, in spite of being not actually a song) - If You believe, by Sasha- Reykjavik, by Chapeau Claque- In deinem Garten, by Chapeau Claque- Tu es, Danito ft. JP- Midnight Blue, by Louise TuckerIt's so hard to be an in love born-in-an-homophobic-family coward gay guy! :'(