xisto Community
gameratheart

Trap17 Free Web Hosting Service And The Forum Beats The Rest! the best on the web

yeah i know that trap is the best free web hosting site I've come accross and also the Xisto forum is also the best online community i've seen so far.

Hello,What do I think of Xisto?I love Xisto. Xisto is one of the best, next to ej.am. Not to be mean though. I like it... But what gets me is it's unorganized at the bottom there is so many links that get in my way. Please change this guys. I like the shoutbox being at the top of all pages though. And the thought of Xisto giving FREE hosting amazes me... I really need a host for my site and I can't find one. This is the place I need to be. Thanks for your services Xisto, I'll always be with you.. I hope.. Hopefuly I don't get suspended like I did at ej.am for no appearant reason. So everyone else, what do you think of Xisto?

It's not unorganized atall. Those links are recently posted threads and posts. There like quick picks.

in my opinion the forum appears to be a bit overloaded but with a community that is as big as Xisto ones there is no way around this. first it was hard to navigate around here for me but now i got used to it and everything is fine

With a couple thousand active members, it's hard not to be a little unorganized. We do our best to keep everything in order. Once you're here for a day or two, it's easy to find your way around. And if you can't, you can use the search button. Or even just subscribe to topics you post to. So you get a PM when a new reply is made.

I think trap 17 is a great way for people to host there websites without wanting to pay. I have always wanted to host but so many organizations require you to pay. Im glad I found out about this because my family would like a website and we can do it for free now.Grenade

well, i've been here for more than a year now, and i must say, there are things that have changed. i do admit that i still love trap, and thanks it because it gave me free hosting account. but if you're referring to the forum, i think it's a different issue. :P i have changed from a topic starter to a topic replier within a span of a year, and i think that's the trend for most of the users who want to get an account and points the easy way.honestly, (and hopefully i don't get banned by saying this) i am starting to find the atmosphere kinda boring. it's hard to find a decent topic to reply to and i can't really think of a great topic to start. that's why i usually resort to the shoutbox (which is great... at times...).

I really love Xisto because:

1. The staff cares. They are nice people and they do a great job in moderating and administrating the forums.

2. The layout. The layout is a simple one. It is very easy to navigate and just makes going through the forums as easy as possible. I love the "Latest Activity" at the bottom too!

3. The web hosting. Now who can beat this? One of the best I have ever seen, and all you have to do is post some good posts every day. Some paid hosts aren't as good as this!

I would reccomend Xisto to anyone!

iam hosted for about one week here now and i have to admint its the best hosting solituin i have ever used, including some smaller paid ones. you guys are doing a great job with a goof offer to the people and iam sure this will keep attracting people - its unique.

I've been here a very short while. I'm still a noob and just been browsing around the forum. I'm interested in eventually getting a site hosted.....but i'm going around now and getting posts in. I like what i've seen so far and many members seem pretty knowledgable. I have a site hosted at another free host, but it's not running yet....just a main layout. So far it's been great......nothing to complain about yet.

ya the webpages they host will load all lot faster, but i am not experiencing slow loading times as like you said

forum content is fetched from databases (usually mysql) and for me the mysql servers (or the connection) is a bit slow, aswell.

Trap17 the best free web hosting service in the entire internet. Its just unbelievable that such a good service can be free. All the facilities of paid service and what we have to do is just to share information by postings. Its a truly self-less service.

I think the Trap provides an excellent service to those who want professional quality hosting without paying for it. Sure, you have to post to maintain your account, but after you start it becomes quite fun, some would even say addicting.Now, as to the forum itself, it would be nice to have a dedicated section on Philosphy, Religion, and the like. Right now you have to post these topics in the fitness section. And visitors to the fitness section aren't necessarily interested in Philosophy or Meditation topics (and vice versa). Come to think of it, some sections on Pets and Gardening would be nice too.

i have only used one other service and it was a piece of crap, took forever to do stuff. but then i came to Xisto and its a lot better. i would advise sticking with Xisto, since it is so good. and plus its better than all of the other free services out there.