xisto Community
lacking_imagination

Ipod Not Working, Need Help

Call Apple! Many of the times, they will replace it for free. If they can't go to iresq.com and they have replacement parts (but they are a bit expensive).Why would you throw away an iPod? They are easily fixed or replaced, and if it is REALLY dead, recycle it and get 10% off a new iPod. No need to have more mercury contaminating our children's and grandchildren's water then there already will be.All iPods (at least since the second generation) are made in China, so there is no difference between an Apple iPod and a Chinese iPod. If you are talking about the rip-offs that aren't really iPods, I know what you are talking about.

IPOD HELPIpod Not Working, Need Help

to fix the problem hold in the middle button and the play button for 5seconds. Should fix it up.

-reply by craig

hi................... you are in problem. iam here to solve your problem that how to cure your ipod. first of all go to the shopkeepern and then ask from him the reason for not working of your ipod and then give it to them to reparer it

Busted ButtonsIpod Not Working, Need Help

I have had my 80gb Classic for about a year and a half, and last night out of nowhere the menu and center buttons stop working. I can't restart it with the hold on, hold off menu+center trick because like I said the buttons aren't working. And I've restored it like 3 times and it still isn't working. Does anyone have any way to fix it or should I just go to the apple store and see if they can fix it or get a new one.

-reply by BlargJ

how do i get it away ?Ipod Not Working, Need Help

Every time I turn on my ipod touch it just comes up a picture of a usb cable and a picture of itunes what do I do ?/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley5.Gif

-reply by Nicole