xisto Community

As far as I know you have to basically wait and be good. Just don't ask the Admins to lower it because I heard that really doesn't help.Follow the rules for a few months and it will be most probaly gone.

Probably you did something wrong, like copy-pasting texts from other sites, bad expressions or something like that. It?s normal that some new people start posting without reading the rules, because we all want to get hosted as soon as posible. Wait, try to be correct and don?t worry. B)

Don't be impatient. Don't be pushy. Don't try and manipulate or 'force' anyone into modifying your reputation. I don't want to be cruel, but you were almost certainly warned for a good reason - i.e. you deserved it. So kindly don't waste everyones time by complaining about it.Just stick to the rules, be a generally good member to the best of your ability, and your warning level will be decreased when it is considered to have been in place for a fair amount of time.

I have a 10% warn level for not using quote tags. I really...don't care.

209167[/snapback]

Dont worry dude, I have been warned before when I first got here. I made a mistake I admit it. But then I read the rules and everything went a-okay :). Ive gtten very usefull help form all the admin and this is what I really appreciate about this site.