xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Will

How Fast Can You Type The Alphabet? Warning: addictive.

Is this a game, or something?

Yes if you went to the link and read the original post it is a game. It is a test to see how fast you can type the alphabet.

- This game is very addictive for me, but it is good practice for knowing where all the letters are if you are not that great at typing. Also if you have a chance check out the video section they have, there are 3 videos I think but the people are really fast at typing the alphabet.
- My record was 4.207 I could probaly get faster but I put alot of time doing this nd dont want to get too addicted to it.

- Post your times heres

I got 7.312. Ive got to say that this post isnt really what I expected, I didnt think there would be a game so It was really fun. Thats why I hadnt read the post until now.

I got down to about 5 sec.  I am really slow at WXYZ.  The keys just aren't in the right places for me!

207517[/snapback]

thats about the same as me. I cant get below 5 seconds and i always mess up on the last four letters, wxyz.

I tried it 3 times and got 7.203 as fastest. I'm singing the alphabet song in my head as I type and if I forget a letter, haha, I freeze for a second or two before I continue.

Hmm.. let me see.. ^^10.334 ... wow.. that's a lot worse than I thought it'd be, considering.. XD8.125 .. hmm .. ah, man, this thing really lags my poor dialup. I should try again in class tomorrow, hehe.. college has such fast internet *.*It works better without the headphones.. that sound it makes freaks me out XD

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

- This game is very addictive for me, but it is good practice for knowing where all the letters are if you are not that great at typing. Also if you have a chance check out the video section they have, there are 3 videos I think but the people are really fast at typing the alphabet.

- My record was 4.207 I could probaly get faster but I put alot of time doing this nd dont want to get too addicted to it.

- Post your times heres.

207330[/snapback]

39 seconds it took me i did it just now in word so try an beat that

39 seconds it took me i did it just now in word so try an beat that

213720[/snapback]

i just red above that somebody has beaten me with 5 seconds thats is relly fast i will need to keep practising