xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Do You Like The New Forum Skin? silvery...

Rate the new trap17 forum skin:  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EXELENT!!!!

much better than before

I must agree, I like this skin alot more than the old default skin.

I will be using this skin instead of the default, if you didn't already pick that up from my first reply..

It is alright...although silver is one of my favourite colours.....I don't like it that much...it is really nice and all but my eyes hurt after a while looking at the screen because it is sort clashing with the white background....Can the admin get loads of skins or is this the only one??I LIKE PINK BTW people.... PINK PINK PINKBut blue is my favourite colour. Okay never mind I am just weird

It is alright...although silver is one of my favourite colours.....I don't like it that much...it is really nice and all but my eyes hurt after a while looking at the screen because it is sort clashing with the white background.... Can the admin get loads of skins or is this the only one?? I LIKE PINK BTW people.... PINK PINK PINK But blue is my favourite colour. Okay never mind I am just weird

Pink is nice.. o_O sort of.. I just hate washing a red t-shirt with a white t-shrit.. O_o Anyway, I'm on the default skin.. >_> the grey felt strange.

The new skin is looking good, but is slight strain on the eye and many have mentioned, the icons are not very helpful, cannot differentiate whether a thread has been recently replied to or not by looking at it's icon.However, any change is good and that's what matters...Googlue!

ahh well...at first the admin didnt want to use other skins because some dont work very well.. and most mods are easy to install on the original skin :rolleyes:

i love it, really adds character to the site. haven't been here for almost two months. it's awesome looking, goodjob admin!

The new skin was a nice surprise for me. Love it!I have voted it as excellent.The grayish silvery tinge is so subtle and sober. Keep it up admins. You have instakllled a very good skin.