xisto Community
malish

Need For Speed Most Wanted!

Another new NFS...well i think, that NFS 4 was the best because of incredible playability...after that all went down and i am sure that this new one is not going to be as good as no. 4Maybe it is because i was a young boy back then but i don't know...i think quality game - era is over now...greetz

I have the game quite time, im very impressed of the game. Yeah i sort of hate when they took out the drifting and drag. Those were fun to play with. And i can't believe its on online :) . That would have some compietion going on and seeing other people race. Im like half way throught the game already. Its straight followed and its not tthat difficult to get to the top blacklist. Theres some aggure about the game i didnt like but overall its pretty good.

Honestly, they weren't trying to make it like Underground. They wanted to bring back the old school Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit.. modernize it.. and give you more car customization. This game is based on the police chases. I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

i have this game for psp. I have got to say its really amazing. The graphics are amazing for a portable system. The cool feature about the game is the if you have a wifi connection and singup on ea you can go online and challenge other drivers. They also have a ranking charts and you can challenge people for there sport on the ranking charts. So everyone should play this game.

Today this game was released into stores of Canada and USA - are there any people in here that already tried the game? What are first feelings? What about hardware requirements?

On game's box i found these minimum system requirements:

Pentium IV 1.5 GHz;

256 MB RAM;

2.5 GB HDD free space;

128 Mb VGA with DirectX 9.0c support

But that PC only running the game with minimum options!

For best options Your PC must be very cooolest!!!

Now about sound.

Sounds is coolest!

SoundTracks is wonderfully!

I found "playlist" of NFS:MW

Avenged Sevenfold:

Bullet For My Valentine: Hand Of Blood

Celldweller feat. Styles Of Beyond: Shapeshifter

Celldweller: One Good Reason

Dieselboy + Kaos: Barrier Break

Disturbed: Decadence

DJ Spooky And Dave Lombardo: B-Side Wins Again

Evol Intent, Mayhem & Thinktank: Broken Sword

Hush: Fired Up

Hyper: We Control

Ils: Feed The Addiction

Jamiroquai: Feels Just Like It Should

Juvenile: Sets Go Up

Lupe Fiasco: Tilted

Mastodon: Blood And Thunder

Rock: I Am Rock

Static-X: Skinnyman

Stratus: You Must Follow

Styles Of Beyond: Nine Thou

Suni Clay: In A Hood Near You

T.I. Presents The P$C: Do Ya Thang

The Perceptionists: Let's Move

The Prodigy: You'll Be Under My Wheels

The Roots And BT: Tao Of The Machine

I like a police theifing!!!

I got NFS Most Wanted today. My friend bought it for me. I came in totally 6 CDs. This is the biggest game that I've seen so far. Great graphics, gameplay, sound tracks.The best thing that i like in NFS MW is that , the damage effects for our cars and the opponents are visible which was absent in all the previous NFS series. I love NFS MW a lot. This game is the best Racing game of all the racing games that I've played so far.I recommended NFS MW to my friends. After playing it today, my friends are going to buy NFS MW and they were veery much impressed by the game . Surely the fan base of NFS is a large one and will be keep on growing as long on EA Games on bringing out new features and enhancing the NFS Series.

Yeah, the game is pretty fun for the ps2. I have always been a fan of the need for speed series so it doesnt strike me odd that this one is just as good. I kinda wish that they would make another need for speed underground because that side series was one of the best i have played so far. Anyways nfs most wanted overall is recommended to nfs fans.

As much as I always hated X-Box, I have to say.. the last 3 NFS games to come out changed my mind. I've played Most Wanted and Underground 1&2 on both PS2 and X-Box and the controls, graphics and sound all seem to be better on the X-Box. If you can handle getting used to the X-Box controls after playing PS2, then I recommend NFS:MW on X-Box instead.

i think need for speed most wanted is a good game with great visuals and the fact that the police are always after you for street racing is a very exiting feature.i also love changing my cars components to make its proformance better and look great.