xisto Community
malish

Need For Speed Most Wanted!

I have the game for the sony psp, and I must say that it's not too bad. I did not pay for the game myself, so I do not really have the option of returning or exchanging it for something else had it turned out to be a bad game, but fortunately that hasn't been the case and the game has proven itself worthy of some time to play. One weakness that I must point out that is present on the psp version (Need For Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0) is that the tracks seem to be very repetitive and sometimes the game might get slightly boring because of that fact. Other than that, I have no complaints. The audio, graphics, and gameplay are all pretty good. Out of 10 points, I would give it an 8.

I have the game for xbox its sweet exelent graphics/realism/everything lol!!!the whole point of the game is to become the most wanted in these computerrized England towns (i have the special edition with the dvd and they tell you that lol) but yeah you start out racing this guy names Razor and he rigs ur car to fall apart before the race is over and he takes your car (you do pinkslips on blacklist racers) and so you have to work your way back up the list to #1 by racking up bounty (cop chases) racing others to earn street cred and messin with the cops in anyway possible to race the next black list memeberfun game lolI am currently on # 5 or 4 dont remeber exactly somewhere around there i can reach prusit lvl 5... crazy... corvet cops... agg and choppers and spike strips *BLEEP* lol... its a good game tho difficult towards the end like it should be!a definite must have for raceing fans!!!Btw all the people in the game were actuall people the fillmed them on a blue screen and put them into the game (sry green screen) and yeah its pretty awsome!!!

the other choice of cars was nice (made a Ford GT look like a contach XD!) But i miss the options that Underground 2 gave. But then again this is heading back to the roots of Need For Speed.

I was hoping for more, after playing underground, ug2 . i was hoping for cool tuning! anyhow the game is great, specially the police! i fought the police will be easy taken like in hot pursuit 2 but i was wrong! you are asking how did they get it? there is a thing named: Bittorrent Tracker, its a file sharing system. I think its illigal in Canada, because it is in Latvia. FBI just don't to get their hands on 10 000 people. If you need any game or file, use the tracker :) and i like BMW M3 :P real fast, good handaling!

Man, I love this game. It's so smooth and it feels good not to steadily race at night. The cop idea was great. I've had a pursuit last for 30 minutes. Everytime I turned around there was a cop. I didn't even have to do the bounty for like 5 Blacklists members. Also, I love the way the new Eclipse and the Mustangs. There just awesome!

What i've just noticed, NFS MW is now more campatible with different graphics cards. I had so much trouble playing the earlier version - NFS Underground 2, oon fully update NVidia official detonator drivers 81.xx and my Geforce 4 4200 128mb i was getting squared picture. Moreover my fps on low settings was like 10 which is unbelievable on a system with 1.7GHz processor, 1Gb ram and decent Gf4 graphics card!

Well being a fan of the series and reading what you all said guess I gotta buy it :blink: I did really enojy the drifting races tho! I like the idea of the wantedness and trying to keep with the title and make it more "underground", its a good idea I just hope it pays off for me as a player. I will post back what I think of it once I play it for a bit :ph34r:

:ph34r: I've played the NFS Mostwanted Demo. It is more superb than the other NFS games. Especially better graphics than NFS : Underground and NFS : Underground2. The game has got new levels and many new challanges. The game is the first story based sequel of the NFS family. I would be getting the full vesion on 1 st feb. I can't wait. Those who've already got the full version please give your opinions. :blink:

this is one of the best games i have played in a very very long time. the graphics are great on the ps2 and it runs smoothly.However i am now stuck on racer number 6 because i cant get another flippin milestone and enough bountycos i always get busted even if i go back to the first city i get busted there now argh its so annoying because the pursuit breakers dont have much effect anymore and the suvs kill me.does any1 have any tips? maybe some1 that beat the game already can offer some advice :ph34r:.The dodge viper is the best car :) the two porsche are good and they won me most of my races.I think the cops feature was an awesome addition it is so much fun watching the cops crash and blow up and whine like lil babies when they cant catch you rofl.I also like the challenges addition. I would like to see them put the drifting back because i was awesome at that and loved it. The drafting was also pretty good especially in drag races.im hoping there will be a need for speed most wanted 2 soon (in the next year) with some of these features back + more of course.p.s if you havent bought this game............ you should......its great!!!!!!!1 :blink: oh and at the end when you become number 1(i found out on a guide) and u r running away from the cops.....where the hell is the bridge you jump off? i need 2 know 4 when i get there.PhaReLL

:( I've played the NFS Mostwanted Demo. It is more superb than the other NFS games. Especially better graphics than NFS : Underground and NFS : Underground2. The game has got new levels and many new challanges. The game is the first story based sequel of the NFS family.  I would be getting the full vesion on 1 st feb. I can't wait. Those who've already got the full version please give your opinions. :(

220520[/snapback]

I don't know if you played Underground 2 or not but if you consider Most Wanted to be story based, Underground 2 was pretty much the same thing which a different girl. I personally like the other undergrounds better because the pursuits can be bothersome now after the novelty of it wore off because they take so much longer to finish than the races and it is just frustrating when you finally get all the milestones and then you get busted. For the later races I think having a faster car really helps when trying to escape and knowing the hiding places well because those hiding places really speed up the cooldown.

I 've played NFS:Underground and NFS:Underground 2. I meant to say that the NFS:Most Wanted storyline is a completly different from that in Underground 2.