xisto Community
Alex_W

I Have A Girl Problem Here I like this girl and she likes me

It is never a good idea to intrude on a preexisting relationship. If you were to do this, you may find yourself being threatened or fighting. There is no worse feeling than having a man sweep a girl right out from underneath you it's amazing how much rage can be born from this. If you really like her, you must wait for her to break off from her current boyfriend (try not to have to much to do with that or you could still end up with problems), and then go out with her.

Good luck friend.

I completely agree with this.... Obviously someone resurrected this thread from back in 2005 but I'm assuming if one person has an issue others have the same one so I'll give my input.

I feel chasing people who are already in relationships is bad as well. Especially if you really care about the person(and this goes for both males and females).

Whether she/he likes you or not is irrelevant... If they are in a relationship they obviously care about the other person as well. Chasing after the person can cause confusion and/or other negative effects, such as cheating. And although the cheating may benefit you, it can cause your "good friend" to have negative feelings later, regret, etc. about doing it.

So really what you need to do in a situation like this is not ask the question "What do I want and how can I get it?"(and this doesn't necessarily mean sexual, it can just mean dating or whatever), but instead ask "What is best for them?" Because afterall, if the person you like is your friend then you should put the friendship first. Relationships may not last but friendships usually will. And then if they break up with their boyfriend/girlfriend later, then you can get together if you both feel it would be the right thing to do. Otherwise, it just wasn't meant to be.

Ok I have a girl problem here. I like this girl and she likes me back but there is a small problem. She already has a boyfriend. I want to go ask her out but as you see she has a boyfriend. So my question is what should I do. We are good friends and I Have A Girl Problem Here

...Oohkk..This is a very common circumstance that many people come across. According to me you should talk to the girl about the way you feel for her. There are times when people are clutched to their old relationship 'cause it turned out to be an attraction at that point of life and more over she's not sure about your feelings for her.!

..Talk to her about it and try to figure out some solution through combined effort. Iff she's wise enough, she'll b calm & concider it as her affair. If she panics, then God may help her [ u dnt need ne help ;) ].The acceptance or denial of your proposal is purely her decision, U can  change none even if u wish.! 

Go ahead guy..

Wish U loads of Luck.!

Replying to innosiaHad the same thing with a girl in a summer school recently. She was showing what I think is interest in me, teasing and smiling and stuff. Problem is, she has what appears to me to be a boyfriend no doubt about it. She spends most of her time with him, does not even look at me while she's with him. She's even driving him back and forth from school. I didn't trust the situation so I decided to ignore it and not spend too much time around her. Well, next thing I know, I'm running into her here and there at the school without the boyfriend at those times. Not wanting to get tangled up in a situation, I still didn't play. Just said hi to her and that's it. Then next thing I know she's acting mad at me and giving me some grief. Meanwhile, she's still spending all her time with him, still driving him to and from school. What the heck? I guess I just don't get it.-reply by Nosense

don't interfere, only girls do it. Find yourself someone better :P Also you are already a friend to her if she has a boyfriend even if she breaks up with the guy and you want a relationship with her she might just say the biggest bulls**t ever: i don't know better not cause it will ruin our friendship.