xisto Community
Alex_W

I Have A Girl Problem Here I like this girl and she likes me

if i were you i would forget that girl ,my guess is once you are with her and the initial fire dies out she may find some one else who is interesting just like she finds you now ,now that happens in everyday life and also as some one else mentioned it is not nice to intrude into a relationship

A few questions:How old are you guys? Age range.How big is the boyfriend?How much do you weigh?How much can you bench press?Hell these questions ont matter? Just walk up to her and make sure the boyfriend is nno where near around, and feed her a good set of lines.Me I would say something like. well.. first of all does she even know you?If she doesnt know you id go withthe following.Let her know who you are, also let her know that you are interested in her but you see that she is dating someone, but tell her that you are willing to risk getting beat up everday just for a chance to take her out on a date.if it works let me know.

I agree with what everyone is pretty much saying. Just wait for her to break up with her boyfriend. Just keep in mind to make sure she has broken up with her said boyfriend before you accept her offer. One of my boyfriend's Exs asked a guy out, even though she never broke up with him or even mentioned it to him. Keep in mind if she does do this, she may not be as great of a catch as you think she is. Girls like that tend to be repeat offenders. I'm not saying she isn't that great, but I would be on guard because she may go and do it to you. <_<

My advise is keep out of it.Dnt make the mistake of asking her out now.Wait until she leaves her boyfriend, if she realy does like you she wount take long to do it..now if she does that means she doesnt like you. After if she does leave her boyfriend for you wait about a week untill you ask her out..dont go asking her out right after they break up because thats just asking for truble with her boyfriend.

Another suggestion is to get some of your friends girls, and what not , to start a rumor about him cheating on her.. and see how that goes..heck you can even get some girl to write a note to him and you slip it in her locker or his and see if he hides it from her. or put it in hers so she can really question him.

Spreading false rumors would just make matters worse.The boyfriend would get angry and who else would he suspact that started the rumor but the guy that likes his girlfriend? Then this would just end up in a fight.Rather wait untill they break up.

if you can stand to wait until they break up, isnt this showing how much more you care for her then anyone else?, If she likes you though as you said, i can't understand why she is still with the guy?, Unless she is greedy and likes 2 people haha <_<

well, "liking" is way far different from "loving". are you really sure that the girl feels the same way for you? it's more of her problem not letting go of her current boyfriend so she could stick with you. if she "loves" (take note, i used the word "love" not "like") you then she should know better that there's no point in staying with someone whom she doesn't love anymore. if you say that she "likes" you, then that's another thing. you can't just go jumping around and shooting people's boyfriends just because their girlfriends "like" you. people could easily misinterpret what others say. i could say to someone that i "like" them in a casual way and not giving them the idea that i'm into them. and that goes the same for you. i'm just going to leave you the question, is it really "love"?

I have to agree with most the people posting here. You don't want to spread rumors and plan for people to help you frame the other boyfriend. That's just pathetic to attempt something like that and I'm sure you care for yourself (and her for that matter) enough to forget about anything like that. I am in a similar situation as you are right now and I can understand your feelings about wanting to do something about it. But the truth is, although we get along great and she's flirting back with me more now, I have no idea what her feelings are. In both your situation and mine, the key for us is to continue to be ourselves and talk with the girls. If they want to be with us, then they might not make it overly obvious, but the hints will be there for sure. If you get a sign from her, then flirt a little more. I think that confessing your true and full feelings to her at this point is not the best idea, because it may just end up driving her away because it may just come as a huge shock. If you build up to it with being a friend and gradually tossing in some flirting and comments, then she should pick up on the fact that you like her. When you're sure that she has some feelings for you, then that would be a better time to confess your feelings. However, you need to keep in mind this whole time that she has a boyfriend and you're running the risk of upsetting her if you overstep your boundaries with her and also pissing him off. No guy likes to have another guy hitting on and trying to steal his girlfriend and the situation can get very ugly very quickly. Just keep your head up my friend and be tactful in this. I'm sure you've heard it and it's not very heartening to hear it in a case like this, but if you are meant to be with her, then it will happen. Good luck!

ths should help! =]

I Have A Girl Problem Here

Hey alex...So I read your "problem"...And if you rele like her and you like her back that best advice I can give to you is to go for it. Yes she might have a boi frend at the moment but you would be suprised what can happen if you just take a chance, finding some one special is not some thing to be taken lightly. Feelings llke these don't come along every day, so why not give it what cha got and see wha happens! =]

good luck getting your girl!

<3 nikki.

-reply by nikki

Ok I have a girl problem here. I like this girl and she likes me back but there is a small problem. She already has a boyfriend. I want to go ask her out but as you see she has a boyfriend. So my question is what should I do. We are good friends and know each other pretty well.

Too many women out there for you to sweat one son.

Ok I have a girl problem here. I like this girl and she likes me back but there is a small problem. She already has a boyfriend. I want to go ask her out but as you see she has a boyfriend. So my question is what should I do. We are good friends and know each other pretty well.

personally i think that is not a matter, because you know.. she is not yet married unless u like virgin, but i dont think girls today is virgin... just forget about the bf and ask her to go out once for a while and see how she reacts

it depends what is ur true feeling to herI Have A Girl Problem Here

You know, I have a situation like...We loves each other..She knows it.We are so very close,we always stick to each other.Other people looks mysterious to us..It is very hard to move,,.I decided to have a space,I realized I can't.She has a boyfriend now,she's my bestfriend..She knows how much I love her,,not only as bestfriend or sis,,,she is also loves me so much not only as bestfriend. I get jealous when her boyfriend go with her.I suggest to you that u should not to continue,,,just move to her..Try to avoid to see her...Hang up with your friends..

-reply by china

I was in the same situation once, just wait for her and ask her out after she breaks up. Wait like one week after she breaks up to ask her out (in a way of respect). Now if she really likes you, and more than her boyfriend, then she will break up. In the other hand, if she's just teasing or playing with you it might be a joke... I'd say, let her know you like her too but that she's already with someone. And don't come telling me she can't get out of the relationship, that just makes it look like shes teasing you. Any relationship can end in any moment... (seriously.. I've had relations that have lasted 1 day, 1 week... girls are just unpredictable )