xisto Community
pinosh

What's Your Fav Adventure Game? being adventurer.......fells being alive

Hello everyone!So there are a short list of some of the best adventure games!! Reminds me of good time :) Tomb RaiderFull ThrottlePepper's Adventures in TimeMonkey Island 2: LeChuck's RevengeBeneath a Steel SkyQuest for Glory I: So You Want to Be a Hero?The Pandora DirectiveManiac MansionSpace Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time RippersThe Last ExpressThe Longest JourneyKing's Quest I: Quest for the CrownThe Lost Files of Sherlock HolmesSam & Max Hit the RoadGrim FandangoIndiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisGabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersBroken Sword: The Shadow of the TemplarsKing's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone TomorrowThe Secret of Monkey IslandDay of the TentacleShould try to play some soon to pass time (too bad not got as much free time as I would want to =D)Well, have fun all!Tim.

My all time favourites would have to be games that aren't even Sierra or Lucas Arts games. They are made from now-defunct Access Software.Amazon: Guardians of EdenTex Murphy SeriesThough I don't mind the classic Sierra games such as Space Quest, Police Quest and Leisure Suit Larry. To be totally honest this genre is a favourite of mine.

I've played many of the classic adventure games and I used to love them. I can't remember them all, but Monkey island was a favourite. Maniac Mansion, Zak Mcckraken and the alien mind benders, Hugo's Adventures.. Leisure suit larry, Space quest, Police quest, all of them. Great games.. they don't make them like they used to!They bring back memories of when I used to buy these cheap game packs with like 10 games. Those were the days. I think a lot of those games actually came on some kind of 100 game cd bundle though.

Edited by rob86 (see edit history)

Undoubtly tomb raider is a one of great adventural game ever. And from the series of tomb raider games most adventural version of the game is Tomb Raider-Anniversary.Grafics of this version are much realistic and background sound also makes it more horrible. So acording to me this game is best ever.