xisto Community
pinosh

What's Your Fav Adventure Game? being adventurer.......fells being alive

i'm almost shure that is got to be Tomb raider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????ha???isn'it??anyway that was the adventure game that i liked best, and one of the the games that managed to keep me busy for lots and lots of dayswere can i put it?? :::the adventuring spirit was never more alive in me like it was when playing Lara Croft's roleanyway i told u what was mine, now it'd your turn....................

One of my favorite advernture games is ashen empires. http://www.ashenempires.com/. It is a fun 2d iso game. You walk around online, have fun with friends and kill monsters. The controls are pretty easy and you get to have a lot of fun. The game cost money monthly but you get a free trial so you don't have to use a credit card or anything right when you download it. Me myself stopped paying for it because after about 5 months the game got pretty boring. And I really think I should spend more time working on my 3d game that will be soon to be released.

one of my favourite adventure games is GTA if you count that as being adventure. It should be classified as adventure and action but it doesnt matter. But this has got to be one of the best games of all time. I didnt like the original on ps1 when your a little gameboy looking guy. But the recent ones like vice city and san andreas are just amazing. If you have played it you should and you will never stop playing it. It is one of those games that take alot of time to beat. There is so much to do that you will never get board.

dudes, they arent adventure games... They are action games...

Here some of adventeur games:

Full Throttle

Monkey Island

Beneath a Steel Sky

The Last Express

The Longest Journey

The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes

Grim Fandango

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Gabriel Knight

Broken Sword

Day of the Tentacle

I didnt play them all... My favorite is... no doubt

Posted ImagePosted Image

mine favourite is prince of persia warrior within,i dont know if it is adventure type or what.also my best eva game is MARIO brothers. What a game,i like to collect all coins <_<

I personally love those classic text based classic adventure games like Zork. I guess that is kind of a hybrid RPG/adventure game but it's still a lot of fun and involves strange plot twists and a weird database of keywords and places to search. I've heard a lot of good things about the Monkey Island series and Grim Fandengo but I haven't ever managed to snag copies of them for myself <_<

Tomb Raider for the win! I loved the 7th game, Tomb Raider: Legend. But it was just tooooo short B) , but I loved the whole game, the graphics are great, it's has a more moves and tricks then the other Tomb Raiders and I loved the ''Matrix'' movements <_< . It's a pity it's too short... it should be as big as Tomb Raider 3 or 2, then it would be the adventure game of the year :D The only Tomb Raider I didn't play till the end was Tomb Raider 1, but I don't have much patience to play it, because the graphics suck :P

Now realy i would say that would be final fantacy or dungion siege. dungion siege is the one i play the most coz the final fantacy is a bit hard to find where i am.the storry lines are perfect... going from a zero to hero. fighting from migets to over grown beez and bigfoot monsters in the mountains. hahaha. the story line is great... they could improve on the enemy.hahaha those who know the game would know wat im talking about.magic, close range fighting and archary. now thats great... espesialy if you could uses them all... on one character.

Ok, what exactly classifies an 'adventure' game here. I would consider Dungeon Seige and Final Fantasy-RPG's and Tomb Raider-Action. What constitutes an adventure game really?And by the way, Myst was a good game, if I could understand it all. It took me some time to get through, guess I'm just not smart enough to get through all of it.

I know you live an epic adventure in games such as Final Fantasy. But dont take word literaly, "adventure" here is a genre...In good old adventure games, you cant die. You dont need personal skills such as aiming, keyboard control etc. You mainly use your wits, and solves puzzles.Final Fantasy is a RPG game where your succes or failure in doing actins depends on in-game char. skills.In action games, your control skills is important...Tomb Raider is an 3rd Person Action game, some define it as Action/Adventure because of some block pushing-------------Well, my opinion :)