Chameleon

Fnord Fnord is why ducks eat trees.

Fnord is a pretty bizzare concept when its used. Some examples:

Fnord is the lint in the navel of the mites that eat
ďż˝ ďż˝ ďż˝ ďż˝ the lint in the navel of the mites that eat
ďż˝ ďż˝ ďż˝ ďż˝ the lint in Fnord's navel

Fnord is that funny feeling you get when you reach for the
ďż˝ Snickers bar and come back holding a slurpee

Fnord is the source of all the zero bits in your computer.

Fnord is an apostrophe on drugs.

And the definition is: A fnord is disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a conspiracy. - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I would have to believe that is the oddest word and definition I have ever seen on here at least.Basically fnord means anything you want, hmmmm. :lol:

lol How do you even pernounce that? Fi-Nord? I think that's pretty funny. So you could say that you are going to the store for milk and come back with a mountain dew :lol: That'd be what I do. Pretty wierd if you ask me.

Well that is an interesting thing to learn. Its amazing the differant words that are in the english language. On My Yahoo you can add a little thing that has a new word of the day each day. I have learned alot of words that way. :lol:

no, Fnord was conceived in the book "Principia Discordia" and is deliberate misinformation.Probably a very relevant Fnord would be:Suddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction - Fnord

Ah! I've been wondering about these. My friend Sha on a chatroom I log into frequently discusses fnords and just keeps making them up. Hmm ... now I can join in!But I suppose that fnords HAD to be made up by someone. And what a brilliantly imagination-gripping concept! Sha had almost a hundred of them posted one time, and I read through ALL of them wondering what a fnord was, seeing as it had so many faces! Gah!Thanks so much for posting. ;)Best,Xuan.

Hah, now this is a word that can come in handy. :) I tried to go find a pronounciation but apparently it can be pronounced however you like, fi-nord, fnord, F nord, etc. :) Fnord is the little green pebble in your shoe.

I also thought this was a post about the car brand. Probably you were going to complain or vent something about it, but instead I learned a new and wierd word. Interesting. Thanks.!