xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Adding Files Wether Allowed OR Not

Hi, just wondering if we are allowed to have files on our website for people to be able to download? I havent been able to find anywhere else on the Forums that give me an answer to this. Thanking you in advance for your help fellow Trap 17 Members :)

As far as I know of yes you can. It doesn't take up any extra space. You just have to make sure that it is nothing illegal or anything like that.

Yikes. Thank you for that. That is now good to know. Cause there is now no way Imma upload it to my site.Does anyone know anywhere I can use as a file hosting place for my Chat Script ... its just under 1MB.

Does anyone know anywhere I can use as a file hosting place for my Chat Script ... its just under 1MB.

204018[/snapback]

I just googled "file upload sites" and got 575 responses. Take your pick.

Ok great. Thanx for that info jlhaslip :| I didnt really know what to type in for a google search so I didnt do one.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
jlhaslip just said

I just googled "file upload sites" and got 575 responses.

204021[/snapback]

The keywords were FILES + UPLOAD + SITES. I urge you to read responses more carefully.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

You can upload anything that isnt illegal to have online and it can be downloaded by anyone viewing the site. However, keep in mind that those downloads will consume a great deal of bandwidth so make sure you monitor that closely so you do not run out of it and have to have your site down til the end of the month.