xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaster

The Best Photoshop

its ok but right now most everyone has the current software CS2 not much different but it's updated. but knowing what you can do with it can take the longest.

i wouldn't worry so much about what version of photoshop your using. You'll figure out pretty quick that it's much more important to master the program. Unlike most programs, you'll be able to open all files in all versions, and really it's the best program out there. An industry standard if you ever planning on working in web or graphics.round

wot is the best version of photoshop to use, im new to gfx and i have CS is tht a good version of photoshop

202769[/snapback]

hey, i have PaintShopPro 9 and its AMAZING!!!. CS2 is really good as well but i prefer the PSP9 becuase of its interface and menu options. i use those in coolation w/ a 3d Creation Program called Rhinocerus and AutoCad2006, it makes the imagery soooo much better.. CS2 is better for extended Effects, the PSP9 is better for color alteration, clarity, and creation. well im done for now..

Photoshop 7 is my best favorite,\the new version always got some hard control and keys.
and i think a good designer had to learn the more fashion things fastly so that he can got a farway step than the uers using old version or old paint ways.

CS2 is better for extended Effects

and by the way,i just think that some small business software got more easily way to do things than Photoshop,i just erase the txt of the img only left backgroud use PhotoX.i just don't know how to do it in Photoshop.

I use Adobe Photoshop CS. It doesn't really matter which ones you use. It really depends what you use it for. If you really want to get the couple of updates then upgrade. The only reason why I would upgrade would be because people stopped making brushes for CS but they probably won't for a while. The newer versions don't have much more things useful unless you use it for professional work.

well most brushes that i have seen are PS7 and up, but i think the one cs2 has is that hte images are more crisp as well.

mmm..., the newer version of it's, the easy of you jobs. anyways, I'am currently use photoshop 6.0 and cs. the photoshop cs is the first one that provides dragable images in full screen. normally, that only occurs in standard mode, so i got this one as editing and fixing images. photoshop cs2 still good, but too slow and get too much resource, the standard requirement is 512MB on a computer. while the version 6.0 provide me faster speed in composite images. :)

I started using photoshop since version 5.0 and to tell you the truth the most important changes were made since version 6.0. Currently I started using a trial version of photoshop 9.0 CS2 and I really like it. It got more organized interface, a little more of features and I not I enjoy working with brushes even more. The only one thing that kind of odd and I still found no answer on it - when I launch Firefox mozilla and adobe photoshop 9.0 CS2, my pc starts to freeze badly, and please notice it's not because of the pc I have, it is some kind of interaction of processes which causes my AMD 2000 to load up to 90 percent. If anyone found solutions or can recommend anything to reduce that - please post it.