xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Custom Title And User Image Question about costum member title and u

Just wondering guys. But I was looking at putting an image above my rank, but alas, it said the admin had not yet given the permissions to do his. Is there a certian number of posts you need. Also, I reached 200 posts becoming a super member. But I can't get a custom member title. Tell me, what is the post count needed for this. Thanks guys,-Wild20

Near the top of every page of the forum, there is a link labelled "my Controls, select that link.On the left hand side of the Control page, under Personal Profile, there is a link for "edit my Avatar". select that link.You can 1) - select an avatar from the stock avatars here at the trap,or2) you can link to an avatar you have stored on a web server that is identified by an "http:// (URL)", or3) you can upload an avatar from your computer. select this one to browse your hard drive.This should do it. The previous poster gave the "specs" for an acceptable avatar, so I will not repeat the specs, but there is an image scaling process that will downsize it to an acceptable size. Look on the avater editting page to ensure it is available to check the size as it comes through. (assuming you upload or hot-link)Hope this helps.