xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Kfc Does Not Use Real Chickens

OH Please! Where do you guys come up with this crazy horse hockey?First of all, I know chicken when I taste it. And besides, how can you grow a chicken in a tube and have the pieces all come out in normal chicken shaped pieces? While science has had many far out new advances, I don't think test tube chickens is on that list. Also, to my knowledge, there are no featherless chickens developed by chicken breeders yet. Now there is what they call a Turkin, or naked neck chicken, these birds have no feathers on their necks. I don't know why they call them Turkins, since they are in no way related to Turkeys. It is a fairly popular breed of chicken, I'm not sure of the exact reason for the developement of the breed, unless it is to simplyfy butchering. If you've ever plucked a chicken you know the neck feathers are a bit of a nusance to pluck. As to beakless. Well, no, not quite. Broiler chicks and laying hens have their beaks clipped shortly after hatching. They only take off a bit of the tip, and it is to prevent cannibalism that is rampant in chickens housed together. It prevents them from pecking and killing each other. Chickens are mean, cantankerous birds, and if one gets a tiny blood spot on it, the other chickens in the flock will peck that chicken to death.

It is right that KFC doesn't use real chicken, so many believe that the name has been modified from Kentucky Fried Chicken to KFC, where the word chicken couldn't be used as they don't use chickens.To stress on the issue,take a look at

this

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Truth Seeker, answer to what? How not to shoot a video? I watched it and it is so dark all you get a glimps of is a dirty dish or 2 and a stove. ynyqft your link isn't working. Honestly, lots of companies today shorten their name to just initials, I don't think for a minute it has anything to do with not getting sued. Guys, it's CHICKEN! Really. I know chicken when I eat it.

i don't really care if they use real chicken or not it taste lovely, i want some maybe for my birthday, my brother use to work at kfc until a few days ago. umm