xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost Trainer

Pokemon

i left the 'business' when they where 251 pokemons

200843[/snapback]

I was disheartened because the Pokemon list kept on growing and I couldn't keep up with it anymore much less remember the each Pokemon's weaknesses by heart. Before the Silver-Crystal version, I knew what Pokemon to use for all my opponent's pokemon. For instance, I could beat Gyarados with a Pikachu or another electric type pokemon because I knew Gyradoses(?) were susceptible to electricity. I would always come up with a perfect, consistent lineup for the whole game to counter all the pokemons challengers had with them. Whew! Good old days....

Now I'm into computers. Computers are way more interesting and they teach you a heck of a lot more.

Haha. Call me a pirate or something becasue I actually played most of the Pokemon game series on an emulator. In fact the reason why I started programming(Html etc) was because I wanted ot make my own Pokemon walkthru.

Like Jeune, I was a little interested a while ago, I had a few pokemon games, but my opinion is I think they try a bit too hard with the pokemon games and to me the novelty has worn off but that may not be the case for some people :PPokemon will always be a good game they just need to back down a bit.And my username is not from pokemon, its just something random that I use in a lot of online games.

I also knew which pokemon to use for the pokemon I was facing. On the elite four I used to have every pokemon in my head and could get my pokemon in the right order to fight. On the final person I would always win because of that :P

Pokemon is addicting especially, when you're playing an rpg. Most people on the gameboy, train to battle with others while some just want to go through the motion and everything so they can have the experience. It gets boring after you beat the whole game. For all the gamesharks/Action Replay users, cheating on pokemon is boring since there won't be anything left to do after you beat the whole game.

Where I work, not to long ago, someone came in with Pokemon Ruby and an GBA emulator....pretty soon alot of people used to play it in the dinner hour, was good fun for a while :PI also got the Blue one ages ago, as I had a long flight and wanted soemthing to play, it did the job :P

I can't believe my pokemon cards became a waste. That was the most wasted fad ever. I think my favorite pokemon is Jiggly puff, squirtle, pikachu, charmander, and some more. They're just so fuzzy wuzzy. lol. They're so cool. I wish I had a pokemon. It would've been so cool if I was Ash. I use to think Pokemon cards were going to be worht alot later on but they're not really that popular anymore. I use to see the Home Shopping Network sell a bunch of them with like emphasis on holographic cards and first or rare edition cards. It was a big deal. And now its over its just stupid that I use to play it. but i like watching the cartoon.

I liked the new Pokemon Nintendo Gamecube, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.I personally like how it changed the formula from the original Pokemon games. And it was much better then Collisuem.I actually liked Pokemon Cards, I can only dream they will make a pokemon Trading card game for Nintendo Revolution. *dreams of online versuing people*

When I was like nine or ten I played pokemon. I used to think it was the coolest thing in the world. I never really liked the show though. I collected all the cards and stuff. I also bought a pokemon pinball, pokemon red, blue, yellow, and silver for gameboy. It was fun for a while but after about a year I quit. It was ok for a little while but gets boring.

Ever since I was introduced to the world of Pokemon I haved loved it. I always liked getting more and played with whatever I had. I loved the card game and only recently managed to get any of the Game Boy games and I think those are the best things i've ever played!Back in the days, I only knew the original Kanto 151, and my faves were Pikachu and Muk, but I have also learnt some of the nearer pokemon and I can now add Treeco to my list of faves.I sooooo want to get Pokemon Emerald. It was just released in the UK and it looks brill! Best quality graphics, battle animations... it's the crystal to ruby and sapphire (which were cool too).

Ah. I take it pokemon are now back into the fashion, where everybody is with the trading any time they can and playing the game on their game boys?It did go out of fashion for a little bit, beyblades or something? I'm totally unsure of what the fashion is now, but pleased to see pokemon's come back.I remember playing the game when I first joined my secondary school a few years ago. Pikachu was my favourite :)Even today, Me amd my friend have got a few cards and we decided to dig out/ play the game boy game. None of us can work out how to get pikachu though, he appears to be in some kind of tunnel.If anyone knows how to get pikachu on any of the game boy pokemon games, we'd be very grateful, we never grow up hehe :lol:

Gah! Everytime I remember Pokemon, I think of my childhood memories! Good ol' times, all everyone would think about would be pokemon. Do any of you all do that? Still..... Good times, good times, good times. :lol: Im getting older, yet still young. Kthnx for reminding me!

In Red, Blue, FireRed and LeafGreen you can find Pikachu in Viridian Forest or in the Power Plant. Ruby and Sapphire have him in the Safari Zone, and if you play Pokemon Yellow, he's yours already! PM me if you need to know more.

I can't believe my pokemon cards became a waste. That was the most wasted fad ever.

Well to be honest I have to agree with you. The Pokemon TCG is still going, and a lot of people still do play it, but now that Nintendo has taken over making the TCG from Wizards of The Coast, it's become a completely different game. most people won't even let you use the old cards anymore, which makes them rather worthless. And there is so little variety in the new decks, is it even worth getting em? I ask you...

I can't say I enjoy the Pokemon show in particular, it went to heck after Misty left. She was like, the one good character. >_>;...But I still enjoy the games. While I can't really say I like the Coliseum/XD format of the games, I enjoy the old RPGs.....they were so fun. :lol:I like..too many pokemon. I'd like any cute one. And, a lot of them are cute. Unlike teh Ugly Yu-gi-oh! Monsters...*shudders*