xisto Community
Bubban

Diablo 2 Exp Do you play??

Hi all.Do you play diablo??I have playd Diablo in many years......My favorite character is sorceress.But i cant play now because they have ban my account because i had maphack on my coputer :P but i will buy a new account today.Diablo is the best game ever.// Bubba

Hi all.

Do you play diablo??

I have playd Diablo in many years......

My favorite character is sorceress.

But i cant play now because they have ban my account because i had maphack on my coputer :P but i will buy a new account today.

Diablo is the best game ever.

// Bubba

200039[/snapback]

yea i have dia 2 lod i even got a clan goin..... you should join because you have to start new any way we online every day with out fail. i got mh and not been banded yet and *editted section*:lol: join n ill fill you in :)

Notice from jlhaslip:
reference to hacking deleted. not allowed. read the Terms of service. First and last warning issued. next will be BAN

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

I Play lol...ive got a few accounts on us west nonladder and 1 on ladderive got a clan TBDK im the co leader and stuffi also have a webpage hosted on here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ go post on the fourms to joinalso the clans main goals are to provide help to others when needed

Diablo is a D&D style fantasy role playing game where you venture into monster infested dragons on a series of mini-quests. Your overall goal is to find and destroy the Devil himself by whatever means you can. And i'm not too on top with D&D playing. Plus it run stupid on my computer because, the game and my computer is garbage. :) Since I heard Diablo was all about kicking demonic butt, I decided to be a purist and play as a warrior.Once this step was finished, I spent a few minutes wandering around the village and getting to know the inhabitants. It seems that recently a terrible evil has taken over the land, and it's up to me to boldly go into the bowels of the earth and straighten everything out. Pretty much your standard RPG premise.The game is presented in third-person format very similar to Fallout, Baldur's Gate, or Planescape Torment. Not my favorite format, being a die-hard first-person person myself. So I trotted over to the entrance to the underground cathedral levels and leapt into the game. Once underground, I spent a few minutes getting used to the interface. This took about fifteen seconds. Which brings me to Diablo's greatest strength: it's just so *darn* easy and intuitive to play. Click your mouse to make your character walk somewhere. When you see an enemy, click on the enemy to attack. That's it. I've just described to you the entire game. Click on the bad guys and try to kill them. Why, then, is this game so bloody fun and addictive? NO! Stupid, retarded and idiotic. For a loooooong time I've been intimidated by this title, thinking that as an adventure wimp it wouldn't be accessible to me. I'm happy to report I was tremendously wrong. I can cheerfully recommend this dark game of demonic butt-kicking to gameplayers everywhere. Diablo is one of the ultimate crossover games that all players should try.Pissy game. ??

I play Dialo 2 EXpMy favorite char is a Hammer Palain becasue the just own all.They are the best for rushing normal,nightmare and hell,the best in hell.And i was hacked 20 time i didn't stoping play so,thats how good I am at Dialo 2 exp.I'm thinking about quiting and giving my account away (South-Park@useast).

Replying to KilrHow I can play Diablo 2 LOD in online . I have v1.11 but his say error can�t identify your version !So if you can help plase contact Qlimax2006@hot.Ee or EM4EVER in forum TrShady.Com-reply by G@mer

if people are still reading this thread, i also play d2, on uswest. currently i have some chars on ladder and plenty on non ladder. i am looking to start my clan back up. it disbanded last summer to to total inactivity. but like i said. if people are still reading this and interested in playing in a clan, just let me know, and hopefully i will be able to get a clan up and running soon.

i used to play on uswest also..I had a lvl 80 necromancer and a lvl 91 sorceress but they got deleted which sucks (alot of hard work to waste). I had LOD expansion and started another game recently, because it is my favorite game of all time. (ive played many great games like all the old squaresoft stuff, GOW, Resident evils, Metal Gears etc).